PO: Balance And Composure - The Things We Think We're Missing

My record came damaged and I couldn't even get a damn response.  What is with these small time labels and poor customer service?

My sleeve came heavily damaged. I emailed them and got an immediate response asking for photos, which I then sent. Didn't hear from them for a few weeks, even after checking in a couple of times. Finally heard back a couple of days ago with them apologizing for the delay and saying the new sleeve is in the mail. Supplied no tracking number so we'll see if it shows up. 

saw them on Saturday. they put on a better show than last time I saw them for sure. jon was getting really pissed at all the stage-diving kids stepping on his equipment and bumping into the mic though. when they were done he was pretty much like screw it and got right off stage

saw them on Saturday. they put on a better show than last time I saw them for sure. jon was getting really pissed at all the stage-diving kids stepping on his equipment and bumping into the mic though. when they were done he was pretty much like screw it and got right off stage

Hate kids like that.

yeah one kid ended up on stage after a song had finished and still went for it. jon was like 'there's not even any music right now'

I can see how that can get old... dealing with it every night for weeks.

Their set was a mess on Saturday. I've been blown away every time I've seen them, but it kinda sucked the other night. I blame the sound and the stage divers for throwing off their groove early on.

Also, that end was awkward as hell. He just stormed off stage and everyone was kinda like "wut."

I was getting so pissed off when I saw them open for Title Fight a couple weeks ago and the stage divers were literally nonstop. Landing on his equipment and knocking the mics over. The tour manager or whatever had to basically sit in front of Jon's mic/equipment to catch kids before they landed on everything. B&C doesnt even seem like a band that kids would want to mosh and stage dive to.