PO: Balance And Composure - The Things We Think We're Missing

As much as I hate how they're going about selling the second press, not even apologizing about the first and not offering a discount to unsatisfied customers, I like this album and would like a copy I can listen to without cringing. In for a split, keep the consistency with Separation on split. 

not offering a discount to unsatisfied customers

While they didn't specifically give people who ordered a first press a discount, as stated before in the thread they are offering 15% off on every order until 4/15.  That discount has been going on for like 2 weeks I think, its pretty huge to offer every customer 15% off for an entire month...

To me, it's the fact that No Sleep has put out more than one release with some sort of sound issue that they knew about & still didn't respond to you if you contacted them about it. Then in my case (on a different album), they offer you a discount on a "fixed" pressing, that doesn't even cover shipping costs.

Recent Tweet from No Sleep

"We're told that the surface noise found on the 1st pressing of TTWTWM has been fixed for the 2nd press.FYI."

Do they not listen to the product before the sell it?? Why would you not make triple sure that they all sound great? That should have been done with the first press. This blows my mind. Do they not listen to the test presses?