PO: Balance And Composure - The Things We Think We're Missing

Last November when Title Fight played in Boston with Pianos Become The Teeth it was obnoxious how annoying the crowd was.

If it's anything like this, B&C is going to be bullshit this Thursday.

I literally could not hear shit. Video was probably so kids can be like, "21 seconds in, looks at me kick someone in the face!!!"

I am excited but so not excited at the same time.

Was at the Cleveland show last night and the crowd was pretty unbearable. The crowd for B&C wasn't too bad, just lots of shoving and a couple drivers/headwalkers per song. When I saw them in Michigan with La Dispute, people were beating the shit out of each other during Stonehands and I have no idea why. Title Fight, on the other hand, had an insane rection. Literally a constant stream of people diving, huge mosh warriors trampling short girls in the front, running full speed into people's backs and trying to get leverage off them. 

And I've seen Tigers Jaw 4 times and each time the crowd acted like it was a Terror show. 

Was at the Cleveland show last night and the crowd was pretty unbearable. The crowd for B&C wasn't too bad, just lots of shoving and a couple drivers/headwalkers per song. When I saw them in Michigan with La Dispute, people were beating the shit out of each other during Stonehands and I have no idea why. Title Fight, on the other hand, had an insane rection. Literally a constant stream of people diving, huge mosh warriors trampling short girls in the front, running full speed into people's backs and trying to get leverage off them.

And I've seen Tigers Jaw 4 times and each time the crowd acted like it was a Terror show.

Short girls don't have brains (my gf) and getting headwalked is okay for them.

I don't care if people stage dive and crowd surf, but it's when you see the same three or four people who jump straight back onto people's faces the second they hit the ground that gets me.

When I saw Dads this summer there was a kid who was crowd surfing the entire set and at one point got spit onto the stage, stepped on the plug for all their amps, unplugged it mid song and almost broke it. That one got to me.

I don't see why people stage dive to B&C either.

Stage diving is stupid. I pay money to see a band not to see you jump off a stage

Respectfully disagree. Too much of anything however, is not good.

Especially when it's the same sweaty fat kid over and over running on heads and flipping and assuming he'll get caught over and over. Those hXc kids can fuck off.