PO: Balance And Composure - The Things We Think We're Missing

I can definitely now say this is my #1 album of the year and nothing else is even close. I absolutely loved that Citizen album but this B&C album is next level. I lost count how many times I've listened to it now and it just gets better and better and I cant find anything about it I dislike.

I know I'll love the new Touche and Seahaven (if it comes out this year) but I cant imagine either being better than this album. Sorry I've probably already said that in this thread but damn, I cant get over how good this is.

I can definitely now say this is my #1 album of the year and nothing else is even close. I absolutely loved that Citizen album but this B&C album is next level. I lost count how many times I've listened to it now and it just gets better and better and I cant find anything about it I dislike.

I know I'll love the new Touche and Seahaven (if it comes out this year) but I cant imagine either being better than this album. Sorry I've probably already said that in this thread but damn, I cant get over how good this is.

new Seahaven is definitely coming out this fall (Kyle said as much last weekend at an acoustic show here in LA - he played a new song that sounded real fine too)

new Touché is probably my second favorite release after Deafheaven but this album is really good too and has top 10 potential for me.  first track is killer and I love the acoustic one as well.

I'm excited for all these releases but dayum Travis, I have a feeling my thoughts will be exactly the same. Love the singles but I know there will be better tracks, just like Separation.

i have a feeling we could be good friends. i used to live in west pennant hills/cherrybrook/castle hill too!