PO: Balance And Composure - The Things We Think We're Missing

Added the 8x10 wooden print to my LP preorder today. So excited to get this. The album is really terrific, I am writing a review of it tonight, hopefully will be ready to post tomorrow. My AOTY so far, it's right there with Have Mercy.

Yeah, I'm pretty damn happy with it. Not sure if it'll top Separation for me, though I'm afraid to say.

It seems like they've had the vinyl in hand for a while now so it's likely. But I don't remember from my other PO's either.

Chris posted an instagram of the label printing out order details and said that they'd start shipping middle of next week.  So they will be shipping on the 4th or 5th.

Got an advance of this for my new reviewing gig. Really liking what I'm hearing so far. 

thx to work I am listening to the record atm.. and I like it so far.

It's already better than Separation for me, certainly. The "spider in your room / all eight eyes on you" lyric gives me chills every time. 

Cant wait to get the lyrics for this album. I can tell what a lot of them are but there's certain lines/words that I cant make out and I really wanna know what they are.

I still havent taken this out of my car since I got it. Album of the year with Citizen and Touche right behind it.

:(

It seems like they've had the vinyl in hand for a while now so it's likely. But I don't remember from my other PO's either.

"@gtellers printing out all your @balanceandcomposure orders at my desk. Starting packing this week and shipping mid next week. Order one now at nslp.co/bacpreorder #nosleeprecords #balanceandcomposure #TheThingsWeThinkWereMissing" from the nosleep instagram.

http://instagram.com/p/diFwTnnCJa/#

Just noticed the split times on this new record – Side A is probably 25:10 and B is 22:50. Shoulda been a 2xLP maybe?

could have been but definitely doesn't need to be. new norma jean is 49 minutes long and is totally fine on a single (definitely cutting it close, but fine).