PO: Pearl Jam - Lightning Bolt (Oct 15)

Yup it's a shitty press. I bought one at release day in NYC at Volcom and it's bad pops and clicks my vinyl actually had like glue on it from the record sleeve. I'm still waiting on my ten club one that i pre-ordered.

Does yours have skips? The first tracks on A and B of mine are almost unlistenable. You can see a vid I posted on Instagram @negavinyl

Just trying to figure out if it's worth trying to get another copy of this thing.

Sad to hear this from everyone.  I agree on the price being too high, but now hearing about the sound quality really kills it.  I was thinking about picking it up at one of their shows this weekend of next week, but I guess I will be skipping this.  But who even knows if they have them on the tour yet.

Sad to hear this from everyone.  I agree on the price being too high, but now hearing about the sound quality really kills it.  I was thinking about picking it up at one of their shows this weekend of next week, but I guess I will be skipping this.  But who even knows if they have them on the tour yet.

I've heard they have them at the merch stand for $30.

I caved and picked it up from a local store today (which had at least 20 copies).  Same problems as others: loud pops/clicks on pretty much every song.  And yeah, this thing is compressed to shit; very muddy.  I'm surprised because PJ releases are generally high quality.  The packaging is very nice though.  Shouldn't be 35 fucking dollars however. 

I am digging the album regardless of everything else.