Into It. Over It. - Intersections - 9/24

I'm still waiting on this. No idea if my order is/was cancelled.

My girlfriend used one of my email addresses to order this because for whatever reason hers didn't work. It was an account that I rarely check unfortunately. And her order was cancelled. Had no clue until I randomly checked the emails and saw things from MerchDirect. Talk about disappointed hahah.

I hope that AltPress does a Track by Track explanation feature with this album. I feel like all of the lyrics are so personal and I would love to hear what all of the songs are about. Evan always has amazing stories to go with his songs...

What do you say Scott...could this happen?

So who is going to tab out new north-side air for me?  ;)  ;)  ;)

I would if I knew the tuning for that song...thats the hard thing about IIOI songs is I have no idea what tuning he uses and every song is different

I figured out "Your Antique Organ" the other day...I don't know if it is right but It sounds really close. It is capoed on the fourth fret in standard tuning and is pretty easy and fun to figure out by ear. 

I don't want to watch that video because I almost went to that instore and I don't want to regret missing it.

the performance was great but it seemed like a tough crowd...nobody sang along...If I would have been there I would have been on the fucking stage singing...haha...It seemed like he kept trying to interact but nobody really did

Kate sang with him on Ravenswood and another song...I can't remember what the second one was

I would if I knew the tuning for that song...thats the hard thing about IIOI songs is I have no idea what tuning he uses and every song is different

I figured out "Your Antique Organ" the other day...I don't know if it is right but It sounds really close. It is capoed on the fourth fret in standard tuning and is pretty easy and fun to figure out by ear. 

Will probably give it a go later!

My order had been cancelled 6 days ago. I emailed Triple Crown like Evan tweeted to do and they responded saying "First off very sorry for all the confusion, working with merchdirect to figure out a solution. We'll get back you shortly."

That was 5 days ago. So hopefully I'll hear back about a solution sometime this week or next hopefully. Fingers crossed. :unsure:

My order had been cancelled 6 days ago. I emailed Triple Crown like Evan tweeted to do and they responded saying "First off very sorry for all the confusion, working with merchdirect to figure out a solution. We'll get back you shortly."

That was 5 days ago. So hopefully I'll hear back about a solution sometime this week or next hopefully. Fingers crossed. :unsure:

oh no. that sucks. i filled out the customer service form thingy on the triple crown webstore last week and then emailed after Evan said to do so. i got a call from a very nice lady at merchdirect a few hours later. she more or less said they fucked up, but weren't quite sure how, and that they were trying to help the "most offended" customers/earliest orderers get a copy of the splatter since they had "tore apart the warehouse and located a few". i'd say email them again/do the online form/call them directly/make a big fuss. definitely try to reach out to them again asap.