Into It. Over It. - Intersections - 9/24

TWIABP hardly said anything when they were in Minnesota. A few long silences and zero communication with the crowd. They did a really great job, like holy shit, fabulous musicianship, but really boring.

I was also surprised by IIOI's set. Half of it was 52 Weeks songs. When it was over, no one asked for an encore... I'm pissed by that set list posted the day after my show with Anchor as an encore song. I've wanted to hear the live version of that and Wearing White since I got "Life is Suffering." I have seen IIOI twice since then.

i'm going to this show on saturday--only really familiar with TWIABP, but have been meaning to check out IIOI and AGBPOL. what's the best stuff to check out/potentially pick up from those two?

I'm going to this show as well from Beaumont. I'll shoot you a message that day to say hello at the show.

Also, you can't go wrong with checking out IIOI's Proper.

Snagged this sweet print at the show. I'm a big poster/print fan and loved the modern simplicity of it, yet when you look closely there are some slight metallic ink details that make it really special. It's two sided, but I still plan on framing it. My crappy photos don't do it justice.  Seriously a great show and had a lot of fun!

IMG_4654.jpg

IMG_4655.jpg

Just curious, were there still the Life Is Suffering zines available? I can't imagine 23 of them lasting this long into the tour. Unless they reprinted more?

I saw one on the table when I was checking out the merch towards the beginning of the show. Not sure what was left after last night though.

all of them except for 12 towns. plus the split with the great albatross, life is suffering, pet symmetry stuff, and SAOTW

NOT FAIR MAN WHAT THE HELL.

Mad jealous that I couldn't get a copy of that when he was here!

I'll pay cost + shipping + a little extra for someone to get one of those for me.