PO: Tim Kasher - Adult Film

An update from Saddle Creek today:

Thanks for your order of the Tim Kasher LP "Adult Film". As we've mentioned, we hit some pretty significant manufacturing snags with this release.

Right now, we're waiting on an approvable test pressing of the record. We hope to get another copy this week which we hope to listen to (and approve, fingers crossed) immediately. Once approved, we can begin getting them pressed and passed on to you fine folks.

Trust us: there is no one who wants this done more than we do! We're hoping you're enjoying the album download and hope the wait is well worth it once the album arrives on your doorstep!

We appreciate your patience and understanding as we do our best to get this resolved.

Thanks,

Saddle Creek

I purchased this over 3 months ago on July 24th, and this was supposed to ship over a month ago on September 24th. They are still waiting on TEST PRESSES!?

Thanks for the update on this. Merch girl was extremely apologetic when I signed up for this at the show. I was just like no worries, shit happens. It'll be even better when I half forget that I bought this and get a shipping confirmation down the line.

• 3 weeks later...

i wonder if those of us who just ordered black copies will wind up with an IWIA pressing. because of the delay.

not the whole package, mind you, but a colored pressing would be nice.

also, later down the line, if anyone wants to get rid of their fragile bipedal 7", PM me.

i couldn't afford this bundle at the time, but did order the LP and the truly freaking out 7", once i scraped up enough cash.

• 2 weeks later...

if anyone wants to sell their fragile bipedal 7" lemme know.

i got my black copy of adult film yesterday, and they forgot to ship my truly freaking out 7", but i got a hold of nate and she sent it out right away.

i also got the demo cdr, and the posters. i have no idea what to do with the 12" screen print. i've just been keeping it inside the record jacket.

also picked up the 2 maria taylor albums they had pressed, the seriously need to work on pressing her first two, but said in an email they had no plans to.