rosetta-anaesthete

• 1 month later...

Gilead Media is taking orders for the European version. It seems they won't be shipped until December 2 since they're waiting for the records to arrive.

http://www.gileadmedia.net/distrodirectory/3836/

That's a decent savings compared to those of us who couldn't wait and didn't know how many they would press over there. Shipping + PP fees was $16 for me (total as about $42), but the record is killer and the design is worth it in my book. 

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Shipping calculator to US is mucked. $5 for 1, $12.50 for 2, $20.00 for 3.  Ordering for 2 overseas friends who have asked me to get them copies since I have stacks going out to them soon, so I did three separate orders, when media mail should have been no more than $7.50, but $15 is better than $20, right. Sent them a message, we'll see what happens.

Sweet. I haven't really listened to these guys since The Galilean Satellites. I bought that on CD when it came out, and back then I didn't have any proper stereo equipment. I had a cheap all-in-one stereo and a little boombox, but I managed to get both CDs playing at the same time on a few occasions and it was awesome, if maybe a bit of a novelty. 

But I lent the 'music' CD to a friend years ago and forgot about it. Years later and he's moved and we lost contact. :( Still have the case and the 'ambient' CD. 

ANYWAY, ordered this. I've had my eye on snagging their split with Junius as well.