Weed.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i don't know, he seems hiv positive. i'll shoot myself now.

wow, weed didnt help make that funny

pros:

its a non-physically addictive painkiller

every part of the marijuana plant is useful

good weed is delicious

aural stimulates are hightened (listening to music high adds a ton of depth)

some people play music better

cons:

smoking it messes your respiratory system up

frequent use can worsen depression

some people play music worse

I smoked for a couple years, and just about all my friends started years before me and continued years after. It really can drain the physical life out of people.. Some of my friends who smoked at least 2x a day simply look like zombies now, and they never graduated to other drugs.

It's obviously not everyone, but I have a very hard time denying it's a gateway drug. Most people see weed as generally harmless, so they try that, they're used to being high and want to try something else. I've seen it happen to a large number of friends. I now get to wake up with coke residue on my dishes and counters, come home from work to ecstacy raves, and get convinced to do shrooms again.

Positives?

It makes everything you say seem like it's genius, even if you're talking to someone and you're having two entirely different conversations.

Music sounds fantastic, and according to people I know who play music it really opens up your creativity because you hear new notes. I wouldn't know because I'm musically retarded when it comes to creation.

It made me unstoppable at ping-pong. Everyone says it slows your reaction time or whatever, but I got in the zone because I could see the ball in slow-motion.

It made me unstoppable at ping-pong. Everyone says it slows your reaction time or whatever, but I got in the zone because I could see the ball in slow-motion.

Yep, it makes me better at Guitar Hero in the same way. I "see the notes sooner" and can react quicker. Basically it gives me Jedi force powers.

i just want to thank everyone for your input, i have a plethora of information now which should add tons to my speech.

and vinylme, if your talking about humboldt, i envy you in every way, shape and form.

actually mendocino county just a little south of humboldt. but when i used to smoke, ours was always better. now its legal to grow in our town.

Pros:

No more insomnia!

life sucks less for a couple hours

if you have it, girls will talk to you...sometimes

it makes me less of a film snob

hilarious conversations

working retail isn't so bad if you work with the right people (blunts on the roof of Hollywood Video probably saved me from burning that motherfucker down)

Cons:

If you're broke you're fucked (hurray for new job starting monday)

Too much shitty weed can make depression REALLY bad

"I spent how much at Wendy's?!"