PO: Tigers Jaw - Charmer

Considering this is a 10,000 unit pressing, you dont think its safe to say they have a unique variant for tours/possible record release show?

I would think the chances are at least > 0%.

Well the 10,000 have been accounted for across the different known variants. I'd be pretty surprised to hear about another variant at this time. That's a lot of records.

Considering this is a 10,000 unit pressing, you dont think its safe to say they have a unique variant for tours/possible record release show?

I would think the chances are at least > 0%.

I was thinking along these lines. I figure at the very least they will have this on tour. The worst: it may not be my choice of variant. But, it seems like there could be some possibility of picking up something unique. Just my two cents.

*NOTE* The included free download will not be accessible until June 3rd, please don't try to download it before that.

They're watching you...

Also, really bummed I missed that /750 variant. They had them when I checked this morning. Shouldn't have waited.

Also, if you try to download 3 times before the release date the link expires and you're screwed.

Maybe one of the less rare variants with a slip cover or something?

Maybe something like this. I tend to think that bands do a pretty good job at encouraging people to come out to the live shows, as we know the band does better monetarily from ticket and merch sales than from album sales alone. May seem gimmicky, but will help to motivate some that would not go to the live shows otherwise.

Well the 10,000 have been accounted for across the different known variants. I'd be pretty surprised to hear about another variant at this time. That's a lot of records.

True. I had a feeling that RFC usually did special tour variants or for record release shows ala Citizen. We shall see my friend!