PO: Tigers Jaw - Charmer

• 2 weeks later...

It blows my mind that people who like Tigers Jaw still don't know everyone's on the record. Someone told me the other day Tigers Jaw was their favorite band and asked if Adam was on the record. The last single released has Adam singing! I don't expect everyone to be paying that much attention, but if they're your favorite band?! C'mon!

I got the leak out of pure curiosity (I guess I justify it to myself because of preordering) and I think I prefer it to be a partial leak, its just a taste and only gets me more excited for this to come in. I really am enjoying the new Distress Signal, the added instrumentation and harmonies are a welcome addition as I always felt the mixed signals version was missing lead parts.

Also, the RFC booth at Bledfest was the nicest I've seen I'm my three attendances. The poster tube deal was killer, i got about 15 and Beandip gave me one of the charmer ones that come in the bundle. It truly felt like being at the run for cover webstore IRL, there was an insane selection of stuff to get. Also loved the newsletter style bledfest sheet.