Acceptance- Black Lines To Battlefields Ep Vinyl Re-issue via ETR w/distro by TBR,Interpunk & H/T

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So, this finally arrived from Interpunk. Not only was the seal opened, obviously to check the color since it wasn't even placed outside the jacket, both it and the orange refused EP are significantly warped. I think I have yet to receive a record from them that wasn't. Awesome.

fuck...now i am really worried. i will pick up my order from the German custom service in my town soon.

hopefully my stuff -exactly the same as yours - is in better shape.

So, this finally arrived from Interpunk. Not only was the seal opened, obviously to check the color since it wasn't even placed outside the jacket, both it and the orange refused EP are significantly warped. I think I have yet to receive a record from them that wasn't. Awesome.

I purchased my copy from Interpunk as well, and my copy was opened AND I got the splatter variant, so I don't think they we trying to "cherry pick" or anything (not sure if that was what you were getting at). I believe some people received the wrong variant initially from Interpunk, so maybe they opened them all to make sure they were shipping the correct variant?

My copy wasn't warped. I have had awesome luck with Interpunk. They typically pack my orders really well (often times putting an insert between each record).

I purchased my copy from Interpunk as well, and my copy was opened AND I got the splatter variant, so I don't think they we trying to "cherry pick" or anything (not sure if that was what you were getting at). I believe some people received the wrong variant initially from Interpunk, so maybe they opened them all to make sure they were shipping the correct variant?

My copy wasn't warped. I have had awesome luck with Interpunk. They typically pack my orders really well (often times putting an insert between each record).

Not sure of their intention with what they found. Regardless, kind of takes the piss out of it for the buyer.

There was a piece of cardboard. I'm assuming the damage was done before it was shipped. Doesn't matter how though, it's messed up and it's a bummer to deal with. Last time they were willing to send a replacement, so we'll see.

The plant messed up some of the red with the black variants so they opened a handful from each box to make sure they werent black. I have no idea and would like to think that they are not taking the splatters, especially considering the person above got a splatter from them and it was open