This Is Hardcore 2013 (Favor needed)

Robby works at the Trader Joe's across the street from me haha. He is only going to have 10 tomorrow, I will see if I can pick you up a copy. He is apparently trading copies for 90% silver coins otherwise it will be $35.

I got lots silver coins, this would be rad way to get rid of them :P

Juan, SFU has the Robby redcheeks book if you still need it. MLIW records won't be here til tomorrow and I haven't seen anything from Incendiary yet.

I can pick up the book for you but I'm trying to get both the records for myself, not sure if I can get multiple copies.

not sure if its gonna be at their table but Closed Casket Activities posted something about it they will be there tomorrow through Sunday. Will pay somebody something extra for their troubles if they can pick up that TIH exclusive of Cost Of Living as previously stated.

not sure if its gonna be at their table but Closed Casket Activities posted something about it they will be there tomorrow through Sunday. Will pay somebody something extra for their troubles if they can pick up that TIH exclusive of Cost Of Living as previously stated.

I got you dude I'm trying to get one for myself so I'll definitely be on the lookout. If they don't sell me two I'll just have my sister buy one. I'll keep you updated

I got you dude I'm trying to get one for myself so I'll definitely be on the lookout. If they don't sell me two I'll just have my sister buy one. I'll keep you updated

you the man! Like I said I will throw some extra $ at ya for doing so. Wish I could go but my money went to East Coast Tsunami again.

you the man! Like I said I will throw some extra $ at ya for doing so. Wish I could go but my money went to East Coast Tsunami again.

Got the Incendiary dude. I won't be home to mail it until the end of the week but it was only $12. Cost+shipping+PayPal fees is fine with me. I'm the one who gets to enjoy 4 days of hardcore, it's definitely not any trouble.

Got the Incendiary dude. I won't be home to mail it until the end of the week but it was only $12. Cost+shipping+PayPal fees is fine with me. I'm the one who gets to enjoy 4 days of hardcore, it's definitely not any trouble.

awesome thanks dude! When you have a spare moment pm me your Paypal and what all I owe.

• 4 weeks later...