PO: CHVRCHES - The Bones Of What You Believe

That's the Lies single. (Which should have been released with The Mother We Share single a year ago but they didn't for some reason - that would be have been an amazing split.)

For the record, there is no sticker saying UO exclusive or anything (I ordered online). Just a black square one that says 180 gram heavyweight vinyl.

Need that purple Lies 12".  Love that it has the Whitney Houston cover on it.  Is it UK only? or do you think it will pop up on some US websites soon?

like the Gun 12", i assume it's UK only. If it pops up on US sites, it'll be imported. Amazon.co.uk was the way to go for Gun.

Edit: Came out to $14.75 USD shipped to USA.

like the Gun 12", i assume it's UK only. If it pops up on US sites, it'll be imported. Amazon.co.uk was the way to go for Gun.

Edit: Came out to $14.75 USD shipped to USA.

That's not bad at all... going for it now, then. Thanks.

Hoping the Tourist remix of Lies ends up making it on the EP.  Really digging that track.

That NormanRecords.com link posted earlier says:

Tracklisting: Lies (Single Version) 3.40, It's Not Right But It's Okay 3.43 Lies (Ikonika Remix) 3.35 SIDE B Lies (THUMPERS True Believer Remix) 4.14 Lies (Tourist Remix) 6.29

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry to resurrect this thread.... Anyone have a spare UO red vinyl? Or access to a store with copies? I slept on this record for a couple months and just saw the UO website is sold out.  :angry:

I just recently got this from the UO near me after realizing it was sold out online. They do have more copies of it left which I could pick up and ship to you. How far is the nearest UO from you though? If it's not too far I think you could have them get a copy shipped from another store. That way you won't have to pay for any shipping cost. Not that shipping is all that much.

Shoot me a PM if you'd rather I pick one up and ship it to you.

UO had plenty in stock.... Weird that there's no sticker on it tho.
While I was on a CHVRCHES kick I grabbed the two 12" singles (Lies and Gun), both pretty cheap on Amazon.co.uk even after shipping. Importcds.com also has them for reasonable prices. After seeing how crazy the prices for the earlier ones have become, I didn't want to wait.....

While I was on a CHVRCHES kick I grabbed the two 12" singles (Lies and Gun), both pretty cheap on Amazon.co.uk even after shipping. Importcds.com also has them for reasonable prices. After seeing how crazy the prices for the earlier ones have become, I didn't want to wait.....

I just ordered the Lies 12" yesterday from Amazon.co.uk myself. I purchased both Gun and the Recover ep from them as well.

I did the same exact thing... Except now I'm just more tempted to overpay for the other 2 to complete the set.