Electronic Cigarette Discussion

and by steep, you mean just let it hang out in the bottle? tea is all that is coming to mind when someone says steep. :unsure:

I'll have to give that vendor a try. I just bought a few bulk bottles of liquid I'm working on. When I steep juices I just leave them in a cabinet with the lids off for 2 weeks and shake them once a day. In my experience it often times makes a lacking liquid much better and sometimes it doesn't do much at all. Usually when the color darkens a bit you can assume the juice's flavor is 'evolving'. Some higher end juice makers will steep their liquids in oak barrels and shit prior to selling them lol.

Cheers! I'll have a look at these now.

Im a UK vaper and there's a good site called Joose Juice. They have a range of sample 10ml bottles that are all priced at £1.50, and completely made for you, it's a good way of experimenting with the PG/VG ratio to find one that gives you the throat hit you want. Iv'e ordered 10 bottles from them and although some of the flavours are a bit hit and miss, their fruit flavours are really decent.

I've given up on the rsst , I can't get it to wick properly after many builds and i just don't see the benefit of gennie style atomizers, my kayfun clone works fine and all my protank and pt minis work fine , the taste you get from the rsst when it's not wicking right is horrendous

So as stated, im new to this. i've got an Ego with an Aspire BCM. Any thought or ideas to vamp this up, or at least an upgrade? This is probably a very vague and broad question but would like some insight! There's an AltSmoke here in town, and would like to go in knowing what im talking about when I go in tomorrow.

So as stated, im new to this. i've got an Ego with an Aspire BCM. Any thought or ideas to vamp this up, or at least an upgrade? This is probably a very vague and broad question but would like some insight! There's an AltSmoke here in town, and would like to go in knowing what im talking about when I go in tomorrow.

It really depends on how involved you want to get in the hobby. For me, I like bigger battery devices because the battery life is killer. eGo batteries work great too.I like protanks for convenience, and rebuildable atomizers for flavor.  Altsmoke makes some big batt mods, like the silver bullet, but you can get great china mods for a fraction of the price. Overall, it's really an individual thing, and what works for me might not work for you. Ask to try out a bunch of shit and see what works. When I give someone a setup who is trying to get off cigarettes, it's usually something like a nemesis and a protank. You can get out the door with a nemisis, a protank, a couple batteries and a charger for under 60 bucks.

If you have any specific questions I'm happy to help, I've been at this over 3 years and I've tried just about everything.

I've given up on the rsst , I can't get it to wick properly after many builds and i just don't see the benefit of gennie style atomizers, my kayfun clone works fine and all my protank and pt minis work fine , the taste you get from the rsst when it's not wicking right is horrendous

I picked up some ekowool/cotton hybrid wick last night and it seems to be working fine at a higher resistance. If I did fewer wraps then what I have now I'd get awful burnt hits. It's very hit or miss with this tank and I've yet to perfect it. Once my standard ass ekowool gets here I'm going to try this exact build, seems like a logical way to get consistent wicking-

http://blog.steammonkey.com/?p=50

Myself and guys I know IRL who vape all kind of followed the same path - Egos/Clearos - VV/VW mods/Clearos - Mech mods/drippers. This might work for you, but you could always jump right into mechs/RBAs, just do your research prior to building. You don't want a battery blowing up in your face. Keep in mind mechs/RBAs aren't for everyone and some people prefer VV/VW mods (my wife refuses to use a mech mod because it doesn't fit her needs). There's no wrong way to vape, just do it safely.

Orange surfer ay? Sounds good. Let me know how it is! I used Steam Monkey's RSST build method with 3mm silica and it's actually pretty good. I got that ekowool in a few days ago but don't feel like tearing this apart just yet.

aj9vtork.jpg

I ordered some juice and an Igo-W3 for pickup from a new local shop online last night around 11PM. They sent me an email at 7:30AM saying it was ready for pick-up. Their site is vapenaked.com and they ship all over the country. I can tell this 5 post RBA is gonna be a bitch to build on but will be worth the effort if I can nail it.

EDIT:

That rope, mesh, and ribbon showed up today. I said screw it and rebuilt the damn thing. HOLY SHIT. This thing is hitting like I never imagined! .6ohms, nice flavor hits with decent clouds. I definitely recommend trying this material before giving up on the RSST!

48jc6o45.jpg

• 2 weeks later...