Day at the Fair - The Rocking Chair Years 2XLP $10.00 10 year anniversary

Broken Heart Records is proud to announce that preorders for Day at the Fair – The Rocking Chair Years 2xLP will begin on August 14, 2013 at 12:30 pm EST. September 17, 2013 is the expected release date. The vinyl album will be limited to just 500 copies over 3 variants: 100 on black vinyl, 200 on orange vinyl, and 200 on a yellow/pink split vinyl. The vinyl are housed in gatefold jackets.

They will be sold individually for $19.99 a bundle limited 50 with all 3 variants and a special lathe cute for $64.99, and a test press bundle limited to 5 with all 3 variants, lathe cut, and a test press for $89.99. Once they are gone, they are gone forever. Pictures are mock-ups and the final product may vary.

934693_601528449870608_916886238_n.jpg1157517_601528326537287_1335881109_n.jpg15638_601528629870590_933881825_n.jpg

Here is the tracklist. There are 4 more songs at the end but I will let you discover those. We used every second of room we could on this release.

“The Rocking Chair Years”

“Coda”

“And My Name’s Dignan, So What?”

“Who You Guna Believe, Me Or Your Lying Eyes”

“This Is Why We Don’t Have Nice Things”

“Eastern Homes & Western Hearts”

“Pale In Comparison”

“The Blame Anxiety”

“The Lost, The Lucky”

“Erasing Wilkes”

“Remembering Britt”

“Darkness Washed Over The Dude”

“Everything I’ve Ever Wanted”

“Monday Morning”

“Priscilla The Traveling Proton”

“Kira Doesn’t Care About Anything, She’s A Nihilist”

“Homesick Angels”

The lathe cut tracklist:

Side A

Broken - one of the first Day at the Fair songs written never appeared on anything.

Side B

Ghost Stories - not a Day at the Fair song. It is a song that Chris did with Tom and Josh from Houston Calls.

Just a reminder this is going down tomorrow. Also both bundles will be limited to 1 per person. If you buy more than one you will be refunded for each additional. If you have a legit reason to order 2 please email me at [email protected] We can discuss it. If you live outside the US shipping is horrible, and I do not recommend buying a bundle. All records will come with a download for the 2 songs on the lathe cut if you are not able to buy one of the bundles.