PO: State Champs - The Finer Things

I think this album is going to be cool. Variants look fine to me. I do think labels try and keep the variants interesting to sell to people who are only interested in that kind of thing. I think the white with what looks like pink/blue splatter fits the artwork the best. In my opinion the only one that doesn't work great with the album artwork is the pink and purple swirl looking one.

I think this album is going to be cool. Variants look fine to me. I do think labels try and keep the variants interesting to sell to people who are only interested in that kind of thing. I think the white with what looks like pink/blue splatter fits the artwork the best. In my opinion the only one that doesn't work great with the album artwork is the pink and purple swirl looking one.

Yes.

Anyone wanna lend a hand and order this then post to me (in the UK)?

I've got an order on the Pure Noise page for both variants of the LP and both of the 7" plus the MV/AC split and it's telling me shipping is $62. I remember going to buy some things from PN before and emailing/tweeting them to check the total but I've never got a reply; and I don't wanna miss out on this!

I would go via Banquet but i'm a sucker for variants and i'd like all 3, and also had bad experiences with their pre-orders before that they never end up stocking.

PM me if you'd be great enough to help me out, i'll try to make it worth your while!

try emailing merchnow & not purenoise cause thats who runs the store

Will give it a shot but on their FAQ's it just says

"All shipping prices are based on the item weight, and distance of travel. Prices are set according to the USPS & UPS pricing guidelines/costs" so i'm not expecting any help from them.. Also I know i'm gonna get stung with a customs bill on a $50 order from them so i'm not feeling too optimistic..