Burger Records Thread

I got my King Tuff Was Dead record off eBay from no pickles (burger records) in like 2 days... from the weekends order

just got a shipping notification for the Gap Dream flexi off eBay. so it looks like anything ordered directly from the shop is shipping out immediately, it's just the 11 Spot orders that are delayed.

got my first of several old orders in the mail today from 11 Spot. only 1 of the 3 tapes i ordered actually shipped, and i know the FIDLAR/Orwells split tape is long gone, so probably won't be getting that one. pretty lame considering i ordered it literally 3 minutes after it was posted.

only 1 of the 3 tapes i ordered actually shipped, and i know the FIDLAR/Orwells split tape is long gone, so probably won't be getting that one. pretty lame considering i ordered it literally 3 minutes after it was posted.

Aw that sucks...

Why not pay them a visit if you are in Los Angeles?

Seems to be some buzz on the re-issue of the Nirvana (uk) record. Sounds pretty good.

http://instagram.com/p/g1iUpLq78w/

Tried ordering this several times. Such a bootleg website that doesn't deliver... Also their help hot line is a freaking cruise ship phone number. Geez... I guess I haven't learned my lesson from the 3 month delay of my first order with them. 

Tried ordering this several times. Such a bootleg website that doesn't deliver... Also their help hot line is a freaking cruise ship phone number. Geez... I guess I haven't learned my lesson from the 3 month delay of my first order with them. 

I haven't had a problem ordering. Would you like me to grab you one, but have it shipped to you? I have the mp3s from the CD I bought last year if anyone wants to try em, songs are very hit and miss and CD is very long (70 minutes due to 2 albums and bonus tracks). Kinda wish they flushed out the filler and just made this a best of single LP, but no big deal. The CD cover art is amazing, wish they kept it. It's kinda like those over the top, pro america posters with eagles and these colors don't run, but psychadeeelic man...

nirvana69-cult-coverprint%20amazon%20mp3

Doesn't Todd run this label? Can't people just contact Recess about order issues?

I was told yesterday by phone from the store that 11spot now runs their orders and distribution so they would have to go back and forth with them then to me. So far nothing yet this noon. 

Curious to know if anyone ordered the Nirvana cult record in green recently?

Doesn't Todd run this label? Can't people just contact Recess about order issues?

Burger and Recess have done a few releases together but they're totally separate labels as far as I know

Curious to know if anyone ordered the Nirvana cult record in green recently?

I got the same Paypal error you got. Emailed 11 Spot yesterday and no reply. Oddly, when I tried again just now and accidentally went to checkout with 2 copies in my cart, it took me to the Paypal page just fine. So I guess you just have to buy two.

Burger and Recess have done a few releases together but they're totally separate labels as far as I know

I got the same Paypal error you got. Emailed 11 Spot yesterday and no reply. Oddly, when I tried again just now and accidentally went to checkout with 2 copies in my cart, it took me to the Paypal page just fine. So I guess you just have to buy two.

Can you edit from the PayPal site?

Recess put out the LP from Sean and Lee's band(Thee Makeout Party), they had a 7" that they couldn't get anyone to release so they started Burger and that 7" is the first release(split release to be exact with a label I'm blanking on). I'm positive Todd would have no clue if you asked him any Burger business. They co-released the first 2 Audacity records and nothing else that comes to mind. Other than Burger releasing tapes by Todd's bands, there really isn't any connection besides those I've mentioned and being fans of each others labels.

E-mailed Sean all my problems he ended up sending the concerns to 11spot and I was helped out really well! New website kinks they're working out. It's all good!

• 4 weeks later...

I don't think you're missing it -- they seemed to stop numbering tapes just before/right around the time they switched over to 11 Spot/Redeye, sometime over the summer. I'm guessing because everything get shipped straight to the distributor and no longer goes through the Burger shop.

Some older tapes have space for the numbering printed into the artwork, and some are just numbered XXX/250 or #XXX on the backside of the J-card. But it's always pretty noticeable and done with a black sharpie.

While this thread is at the top, thought I'd ask: anyone get that glow in the dark Gap Band album yet? Looks like it sold out in pre order and the record has now been released. Thanks.

Nope. Haven't received mine yet. Or my Summer Twins 7" or the Burger Velvet Underground Tape yet. No shipping notices on any of them

Whoever is in charge of the eBay is super quick at shipping...

I'm still waiting for my Summer Twins 7" and Nirvana Cult 2xLP

this is probably the most non chalant label I buy from when it comes to actually shipping the goods... (aside from eBay purchases those get shipped out super quick)