Further Seems Forever - How To Start A Fire vinyl

got all four as well. keeping the fingers crossed for the silk screen. did anybody else pay through paypal? i did and i was redirected back to the site and it said my order failed, but when i checked paypal after, itsaid the order was paid for. no worries though, if it said it's paid for, it's paid for

I didn't get a fail notice or anything but it redirected me back to the brokencircles website. Also, I think all of the packages have the silk screen as a special with it right?

i thought it was. only 25 sets correct? i bought all 4 so hopefully it's cool.

Guest falloutcollapse

Will orange be good trade bait, you think? I haven't ever heard this album, so if I don't like it, I don't want to be left with a dud.

Not trying to threadjack, but on a somewhat related note, I was just able to get the Hide Nothing LP through the Pop Up Records site as well. $5 +$2 shipping.

i was curious about this, because when shipping the only option is 'compact disc', so i was a little weary to order it

yeah i thought the same thing, but it says its an LP so hopefully i don't get screwed.

i was curious about this, because when shipping the only option is 'compact disc', so i was a little weary to order it

That caught my eye too, but Pop Up only released the item on vinyl, and the item page listed it as an LP with the Pop Up release number. Looking around the site, it looks like all their vinyl are 5$

That caught my eye too, but Pop Up only released the item on vinyl, and the item page listed it as an LP with the Pop Up release number. Looking around the site, it looks like all their vinyl are 5$

yeah i went ahead and ordered anyway, but that logic puts me at ease. last time i saw this it was at $10, so thanks for the heads up.

ps—good work brent. i know this has been intense amounts of work for you, but i would say it seems to be total success...and thanks!

this is my favorite of the FSF records. i like dudes voice more than carrabba's and bunch's voices. better range, but he didn't sound to great live. saw carraba with these dudes forever ago and it sound just like the record.

I saw both Jason and Jon live.

Was really impressed by Jason, and tremendously let down by Jon.

Just like Sense Field. Love all of their albums, but saw them live and was depressed for weeks because of how disappointing they were.