Daytrotter Vinyl: Tegan & Sara/Allison Weiss

This split is ONLY AVAILABLE FOR THE NEXT 14 DAYS!! It is available for FREE to anyone purchasing a new annual Daytrotter membership or extending their current membership (shipping not included) through Sunday Sept. 15th, as well as being available directly here in the store. Get these while you can. We will only press as many as are pre-ordered. Thanks for the support and enjoy!

So many inaccuracies/non-truths in that paragraph. . .

I really don't understand why these are so expensive plus the absurd shipping.

Also I was thinking it might be cool if they adopted a sort of "crowd funding" model for pressing these. Like allow people to vote for releases they'd like to see by pledging and if it gets funded the split gets pressed. There are so many I would love to own.

For example I can't believe they haven't pressed the Andy Hull/Kevin Devine sessions. They would be printing money with those.

I really don't understand why these are so expensive plus the absurd shipping.

Also I was thinking it might be cool if they adopted a sort of "crowd funding" model for pressing these. Like allow people to vote for releases they'd like to see by pledging and if it gets funded the split gets pressed. There are so many I would love to own.

For example I can't believe they haven't pressed the Andy Hull/Kevin Devine sessions. They would be printing money with those.

I don't understand why they haven't pressed the City and Colour session, because they'd make a fortune off that! Especially if they did it as a City and Colour/Gallows split! Slightly weird pairing, but you'd get fans of both bands plus Alexisonfire fans buying it!

Please explain... I'm tempted to get a membership and get the split, what's the real deal then?

They will print more then pre ordered, a bunch more.

They will be available after that 14 day period.  They'll pop back up at the end of the year and will pop back up in a few months when they get them in hand and will offer them again to people who want to sign up, usually first 200.  Past ones have also sold in stores and by the bands or bands labels, usually for a cheaper price.

They will print more then pre ordered, a bunch more.

They will be available after that 14 day period.  They'll pop back up at the end of the year and will pop back up in a few months when they get them in hand and will offer them again to people who want to sign up, usually first 200.  Past ones have also sold in stores and by the bands or bands labels, usually for a cheaper price.

Ahh, I will not bother then, I was (honestly) kind of looking at this for the flipping/trading potential.  I'll just wait until they actually press something I want then.

• 9 months later...