Pokemon X and Y

Anybody start breeding? i have some Abra's I've been trying to get 31/x/31/31/31/31 but i gave up at 31/x/x/31/31/31. i have some extra that are 4 or 5 iv's but i'm looking to swap with anyone who has some 4 or 5 iv pokemon. Most of these abras are timid with magic guard but some have synchronize or inner focus.

• 3 weeks later...

Man.

I hadn't played Y for a month until this past Wednesday, when my parents and I went to my grandparents' house in South Carolina for Thanksgiving. Between Wednesday and Friday, I logged 14+ hours of gameplay, beat four gym leaders, and boosted the levels of all of my team by about 25 levels each. I still have three gyms to go, plus the Elite Four and whatnot. I feel like I'm so far behind everyone else.

Also, I can't seem to find a stupid Dark-type to get my Pancham to evolve. Any suggestions for where to find one on Routes 1-14?

Man.

I hadn't played Y for a month until this past Wednesday, when my parents and I went to my grandparents' house in South Carolina for Thanksgiving. Between Wednesday and Friday, I logged 14+ hours of gameplay, beat four gym leaders, and boosted the levels of all of my team by about 25 levels each. I still have three gyms to go, plus the Elite Four and whatnot. I feel like I'm so far behind everyone else.

Also, I can't seem to find a stupid Dark-type to get my Pancham to evolve. Any suggestions for where to find one on Routes 1-14?

You can catch Sableye in Reflection Cave! That's what I did.