I'm back... what'd I miss?

Someone needs to sum up the last 5 days of VC for me, because I'm waaaaaay too tired and lazy.

I will fill you in on the awesome-ness of my vacation in L.A. in the meantime.

Apparently I missed out on the collective label thing, that's a total bummer.

On Saturday night our friend Melissa took her sister, my friend Adam and I to this restaurant near Hollywood called Saddle Range. We went there because they had a mechanical bull and a tower of beer. We got the tower of beer and this guy at the table across from us was memorized by it. I think it was 110 ounces of booze in a large tube w/ a tap. About 3/4ths through the tower the guy goes "I want to make a bet with you guys. If you drink another tower of beer in 10 minutes I will pay for it, your tab, and the girl's tab too."

It took a little convincing on Adam's part, but I said game on.

We got our tower and crushed it in 6 minutes. I thought the guy was going to be pissed and not pay our bill, because it pushed $250! He was with his wife and their bill had to have been around $150 for just them.

It was an epic win.

Then, today so Indian lady tried to steal my luggage! We had a straight flight from L.A. to PGH, but w/ a stop in Chicago. This lady got off and took my luggage. I was trying to switch seats when I noticed. The flight attendant and I were running through the airport trying to track this woman down. We found her and she was taking all this spare money I had in my luggage out. I was pissed, but more relieved that I actually got my luggage back.

Ok, that's all for now. Pics later.

What happened here? Any new records go on sale? I ordered the NFG/ISHC package from my cellphone in the Phoenix airport.

In a nutshell:

VC Co-op shares went on sale.

Sold out in 8 minutes

Ronniethebear got upset he didn't get one. Started threads to express his discontent.

Virgil expressed sadness at the negativity of some people.

Offered 15 more shares via lottery.

Ronniethebear got one...(he did, right?)

Some people still unhappy.

NFG/ISHC went on sale.

The end.

I posted a new review tonight. The rest has been covered. http://www.mammothpress.com/index.php?area=readreview&pid=1401

a world where underoath is compared to steak is a world i do not want to live in

amen to that.

otherwise it's been pretty lame around here. people need to be more POSI.

i posted extremely large images in various threads to ruin them as well as posting extremely animalistic pictures in threads to keep them from ruining themselves. all in all a productive week. oh, and fuck you for not coming on wednesday!

i was there torti, and i had a great time. i've been meaning to say so

i posted extremely large images in various threads to ruin them as well as posting extremely animalistic pictures in threads to keep them from ruining themselves. all in all a productive week. oh, and fuck you for not coming on wednesday!

i was there torti, and i had a great time. i've been meaning to say so

but i don;t know who you are!!!!!!

Guest scriptedrain

Virgil chose people to add? I thought there was a lottery to add the remaining people. I stopped paying attention to all those threads way too early on, they drove me insane.