Member's photos...

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest genericinsight
hey do you have an mp3 of the interview you did with chris from eternal hope

I should, not the interview itself but the entire episode of the show that night.

• 2 weeks later...

I was flipping through some of my albums (trying to clean out/make some space on the hard drive and get rid of useless shit on my photobucket and facebook) and I found a photo from a trip I took to Boston and New Hampshire earlier this year. It just made me incredibly happy because I forgot about it. It was taken after a few of my best friends and I had a bit...erm...lot of wine. Such a good night.

[image]

I'm the Asian girl, not the ginger guy.

And I found a really cool picture of my dog!

[image]

and a baby picture:

[image]

My dad is metal as fuck.

Hehe...he has this nickname that we give him....Gingi....he totally hates it and gets mega pissy anytime we call him that.

And good luck with AWK. He's such a sweet sweet guy. I can't find my photo with him on my photobucket. I never got to see him play music though. He did a motivational speaking thing in Philly and gave out advice. He then proceeded to write me a cute little note in my checkbook.

And good luck with AWK. He's such a sweet sweet guy. I can't find my photo with him on my photobucket. I never got to see him play music though. He did a motivational speaking thing in Philly and gave out advice. He then proceeded to write me a cute little note in my checkbook.

That was so amazing, yet so damn weird. It being in the actual church, the stories, and him using a table as wings.. definitely a night that won't be forgotten. I've seen him live a few times, very entertaining. And yeah, super nice guy to meet.