Flaming Lips / Tame Impala covers split 12" coming out next month

According to Wayne's instagram, they're gonna be selling a split 12" covers EP at the shows that both bands are playing together next month. I'm guessing it'll be at the ones later in the month and not next week, because that's kind of a crazy turnaround time if they're recording the songs right now. 

It's looking like the Lips will be covering Elephant and Runway, Houses, City, Clouds and Tame Impala will be covering Silver Trembling Hands and Are You a Hypnotist??. 

Is there any chance that someone going to the shows could maybe pick a copy up for me? I'd definitely be willing to pay for it via Paypal and maybe send you a free record or two as a thanks for going out of your way for me. 

Thanks!

They recorded a cover album of the s/t Roses album with White Dwarf and Kesha and some other people earlier this year. They are pressing 500 copies of it and selling it like their collaboration 12"s from the past few years (on tour and at certain record stores).

A shame that there will only be 500 copies. Of course it could royally suck too.