Stoner/ Doom Metal Discussion Thread

It seems plausable. Limit the number you have and you pay x amount based on what version you may want the run of. He would have to keep it where you bought in and got all die hard all obi, etc.

Exactly, I put him in touch with the folks from Graveface, as I think they run a killer one and could help him figure out what he wanted to do.

I cant throw down big cash at one time id rather buy individual shit cause i usually get most of the stuff when its on sale, im a cheap fuck

bring on this split already, banginnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

hey cone face, dont be wandering into other threads on here, i see you in the small talk thread

not allowed...only here...always

I cant throw down big cash at one time id rather buy individual shit cause i usually get most of the stuff when its on sale, im a cheap fuck

bring on this split already, banginnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

hey cone face, dont be wandering into other threads on here, i see you in the small talk thread

not allowed...only here...always

:)

I'm a bigtime poster in the Destiny thread too  :ph34r:

The Warhorse repress is up on Southern Lord, both continents. Gold vinyl and all. It's funny that only the EU page has the remaining counter.

http://www.southernlord.com/store/search/name:/artist_id:10/format_id

http://www.southernlordeurope.com/store/view/as-heaven-turns-to-ash-gold-vinyl-pre-order

Glad you guys aren't into this. Sometimes the frenzy just whips me into buying something stupid. Since I am also sober, I realize that $26 is a bit insane for a record limited to 250 with two songs. Cooler heads.

It's actually limited to 500. 250 went to the band.

Don't get me wrong - I ordered with quickness.