Stoner/ Doom Metal Discussion Thread

I was going to post this on the sales thread but it'd get lost in the stacks surely. I'm looking for a copy of the 'Until The Light Takes Us' doc on either the 2xDVD or Blu-ray. Factory 25 (who's the sellers and distro) of it shows they have it but in reality they don't. Amazon is no help. 

Anyone have a line of where I can get a copy?

I was going to post this on the sales thread but it'd get lost in the stacks surely. I'm looking for a copy of the 'Until The Light Takes Us' doc on either the 2xDVD or Blu-ray. Factory 25 (who's the sellers and distro) of it shows they have it but in reality they don't. Amazon is no help. 

Anyone have a line of where I can get a copy?

Found a used copy at Bullmoose...

http://www.bullmoose.com/p/5332090/until-the-light-takes-us-until-the-light-takes-us

listened to sumac, couldnt get into it. them vocals just dont do it for me anymore. maybe when i was 25 or so yeah but now that im 32 i just cant. if its not oceanic/pan (my fav isis album and nothing else comes close to it) i just cant fk with it anymore. one po ill be skipping. im just waiting le betre split and full album release cause them mofos are bangin as fuck. fk wg/goya split. this is my jams on sat

we moan about those $6 shipping. just cost me $11.55 to ship a record. the post office near my work doesnt give media mail options. i always forget they dont. gotta start going back to the one near my house they give me media mail options. at least he'll get the record thursday and wont have to wait long.