Stoner/ Doom Metal Discussion Thread

Not that you guys want to know everything about my loan/home buying process, but my loan officer contacted me today that we're approved and all we need is the inspection which he has scheduled! Now I just need to hear back from the sellers that everything is fixed and I'll officially be stoked beyond belief!

Not that you guys want to know everything about my loan/home buying process, but my loan officer contacted me today that we're approved and all we need is the inspection which he has scheduled! Now I just need to hear back from the sellers that everything is fixed and I'll officially be stoked beyond belief!

yeah! congrats!!

So my relase grab bag came in. Was pleasantly surprised what came.

Got:

Hooded Menace

Christian Mistress

Pinkish black

Great tyrant

Incantation

I have a hooded menace in route and incantation is not my thing so if anyone is interested in either let me know.

Also congrats on the house! I hope one day to not piss off neighbors with my musical choices in owning a home (or find cooler neighbors)

My receipt for chrvch was july 25th.

My bongripper also came today along with a million other things. My wife rolled her eyes at the packages. Winning!

I had a few packages come yesterday as well with one of them being Bongripper. Hopefully Monday brings me more packages including CHRCH.

Y'all see this? http://marijuana.bigcartel.com/product/satan-s-fire-7

I'm not usually one for 7"...but...c'mon.

Unless it's punk rock, I'm usually anti-seven inchers, but this one is a go. It's only ten bucks and limited to 500, so it won't be a shit show to try and score.