Stoner/ Doom Metal Discussion Thread

Wow. Nice, thanks!

The previous camo green looked better in my opinion but am really digging that caramel. And that starburst made me want to switch it for the first press wine wax for a second.

The new one, Dying Surfer Meets His Maker.

Still confused why they opted for white wax for the first press when it's supposedly inferior in sound quality to most other colours (just a myth?)

Also, still wondering about the LATD repress. Can't seem to find any info about it but it's popping up to order everywhere. All I know is that along with the bonus 7" I'd love for it to be on some nice teal (marbled hah!?) wax

Those Bongripper look great.

I got my ATW last night but haven't had a chance to sin it yet.  I have a few white lps though, and I haven't had any issues with sound, but I've heard several people complain about white as well.

My order for LATD from amazon.ca is still in limbo, and it is still listed "Currently Unavailable". . .not holding my breath, but I'm not going to cancel it either.

I have not had a chance to spin my All Them Witches, but the white vinyl being inferior is a myth. Haze can sometimes be covered in grit, when from Pirate's Press. Picture discs generally have inferior sound. Glow in the dark are hit or miss. Everyone has their own opinions facts, but these are the troof. ;)

I bought that patch without hesitation. I was bummed that they ran out before the SF show. $7ish to California is fine with me. I would've paid $8! 

It's such a great patch. I snagged mine at the show I went to and was the happiest boy in the world. Granted...now my jacket has two monolord patches, but who cares?