Stoner/ Doom Metal Discussion Thread

For anyone who bought wounded giant: lightning medicine on black mess, was there ever any shipping notification or e mail receipt from them? Ordered and just have my paypal receipt.

I ordered this on 1/3 after the wounded giant / Goya split hoopla. And like you all I have so far is the PayPal email.

For anyone who bought wounded giant: lightning medicine on black mess, was there ever any shipping notification or e mail receipt from them? Ordered and just have my paypal receipt.

I only got a paypal receipt. The record just showed up. I don't remember it taking any longer than normal.

Believe me i am trying just not trying to get one on discogs for $50+. With my wedding coming up soon i am trying to limit purchases to begin with and not pay out the wazoo for items. Sure i will find it eventually.

I wrote Moon Curse on FB and bought the latest pressing from them directly. It was $30 shipped.

Thats a good idea!

Halo of flies is running a 50% off sale. Lot of cool stuff over there...

http://www.halooffliesrecords.com

Dang, need to look more at that sale. I would totally recommend the Cold Blue Mountain LP. More screaming type vocals, but really good and especially at half price= $6.50!

picked up a few things hopefully.

can anyone recommend anything?  alot of shit he had i have never heard of.  wondering if any of them would be worth checking out.

Having so much trouble figuring that site out. There's no cart here, right? So you have to mail all the stuff separately?

I'd recommend the Undersmile/Bismuth split for sure. Also saw Windhand's self-titled on there, which is a must-have but I reckon most of all on here already sport that one

Having so much trouble figuring that site out. There's no cart here, right? So you have to mail all the stuff separately?

I'd recommend the Undersmile/Bismuth split for sure. Also saw Windhand's self-titled on there, which is a must-have but I reckon most of all on here already sport that one

You have to send them an email directly. He got back to me super quick

picked up a few things hopefully.

can anyone recommend anything? alot of shit he had i have never heard of. wondering if any of them would be worth checking out.

There is alot of crust and blackmetal stuff on there. Some of the crust i know but most i dont. Its a long damn list. That light bearer record is stupid good. Worth the 15 bucks

Yeah, definitely wish I could have gotten that deal on Windhand before I picked mine up a couple weeks ago. I may even go for it...$5 plus shipping is top notch.

Hoping he still has that Windhand. Im probably the only dude posting in this thread who doesn't have it. Like I said before slowly getting into this genre from you fine gents.

I emailed him and still waiting. Hopefully I get what I wanted.

Windhand lp

Soilent green lp

Sickoids lp

Black d. murder 7"

Elizabeth 7"

2 Integrity 7"

atlas moth/wolvhammer split.

Hoping he still has that Windhand. Im probably the only dude posting in this thread who doesn't have it. Like I said before slowly getting into this genre from you fine gents.

Windhand lp

Soilent green lp

Sickoids lp

Black d. murder 7"

Elizabeth 7"

2 Integrity 7"

I'll be jealous if you get one of the variants with purple in it! (Ask him which variant it is!) If it's one of the purply ones, I'll order a second and let my orange go cheap.

Windhand lp

Soilent green lp

Sickoids lp

Black d. murder 7"

Elizabeth 7"

2 Integrity 7"

That's a nice haul you're getting. Curious to know which Soilent Green you are getting.