Stoner/ Doom Metal Discussion Thread

Awesome. Thanks. I bought a few records off a band and i settled everythinf off of BC and they knocked some money off. Figured it was probably the anount they truely would get after all fees were taken into account but wasnt sure. May take that approach in the future if picking up some high ticket items or multiple records.

Unrelated all that is heavy posted copies of the moon curse s/t and its already sold out. God dammit i want that record...

I just spun mine again on Saturday :) Better getcha one,  brotha!

The mint color?

I got a white one of BC before i saw/heard anything about them from these record stores. I heard on BC one day and ordered it. Maybe the new release sound better. I know they have an extra track but not sure if the sound is better.

The "clear white" or whatever they're calling it sounds good. The one with the extra track. Moon Curse! Moon Curse! Moon Curse!

Yeah, I didn't realize these had gotten so crazy. Got mine for around $28-30 a month or two ago.

Yeah they are sold out on their bandcamp and the copy/copies that were on atih were 29.99. Maybe someday.

Also stumbled upon these dudes today and really dig it. More desert fuzzed out stuff but awesome none the less...

http://mamont.bandcamp.com/album/passing-through-the-mastery-door

Yeah they are sold out on their bandcamp and the copy/copies that were on atih were 29.99. Maybe someday.

Also stumbled upon these dudes today and really dig it. More desert fuzzed out stuff but awesome none the less...

http://mamont.bandcamp.com/album/passing-through-the-mastery-door

Great recommendation. Love the super thick fuzz. They remind me of someone I've listened to before but I can't put a finger on it.

Theyre good. No vinyl. I dont do download stuff or cds. Im just picky but still good

For anyone who knows their numbers what do you think it costs for steve from stb or anyone like poisoned mind to release the stuff they relese or a run of a 100 or 200 whats the price on that shizz

they do have vinyl, just not on there bandcamp.  discogs says the album was released out of /500 on 3 different colors. would like to pick it up if i find it for a reasonable price. 

http://www.discogs.com/Mamont-Passing-Through-The-Mastery-Door/release/4514610

I left him a little note on instagram...not necessarily asking for it...but commenting on it.

I had to really restrain myself not to email him and be like, "yo, mang, hook a brother up!"/offer him a couple bucks for one.

That was the main reason I even gave the test press a thought. I think I actually prefer the simplicity of the alternate cover. It's more doomy Black Sabbath S/T looking. Hopefully we will both get lucky!

I may have an orange/black/100 Salem's Pot Windhand coming available for near cost to you dudes soon if anyone missed out. I just have to wait and make sure my new one makes it here safely :)

(I forget what cost was exactly, but my new one was $31 ppd, so I'd probably sell it at that.)