Stoner/ Doom Metal Discussion Thread

Stephen from STB got back to me again today. He's sending me out one of his copies of Ancient Warlocks - S/T because he had two and he's the raddest fucking dude ever!

So yeah. Their records are awesome both in musical and physical quality. Dude running the label is a stellar guy. Order all of their records, always!

it was mentioned in the Eyehategod thread, but allthatisheavy.com is now back up and running and added A TON of new vinyl. my pocket book is crying.  they are a good source of finding new doom/stoner to look up/ buy.  prices can be a big higher than some places but if you buy multiple things from them it is totally worth it. 

it was mentioned in the Eyehategod thread, but allthatisheavy.com is now back up and running and added A TON of new vinyl. my pocket book is crying.  they are a good source of finding new doom/stoner to look up/ buy.  prices can be a big higher than some places but if you buy multiple things from them it is totally worth it. 

Truth!

That monolord record is heavy and awesome. That the new conan and egypt- become the sun will be the next paycheck pick up.

Conan - Blood Eagle or whatever?  That shit is heeeeeeavy. I've been thinking about snagging one myself, kicking myself for not getting a "bronze" one when they came out.

That monolord record is heavy and awesome. That the new conan and egypt- become the sun will be the next paycheck pick up.

Conan - Blood Eagle or whatever?  That shit is heeeeeeavy. I've been thinking about snagging one myself, kicking myself for not getting a "bronze" one when they came out.

In my opinion, Conan - Blood Eagle is the best album released so far this year.

So I'm really into Acid Bath, Crowbar & Eyehategod... what else would I like? I know there's tons out there but no idea where to start.

I've been digging Acid King, and Witch's self titled lately. I'm not going to leave this comment without pumping Uncle Acid and the Deadbeats out there too! Plus Electric Wizard my man!

So I'm really into Acid Bath, Crowbar & Eyehategod... what else would I like? I know there's tons out there but no idea where to start.

I've been digging Acid King, and Witch's self titled lately. I'm not going to leave this comment without pumping Uncle Acid and the Deadbeats out there too! Plus Electric Wizard my man!

Although Acid King and Uncle Acid are great bands, I wouldn't consider them to have a similar sound as Eyehategod. Here is a small list for you to check out.

Iron Monkey

Buzzov*en

Outlaw Order

Bongzilla

Sourvein

Haarp

Soilent Green

Fistula

Hawg Jaw

Cavity

Hail Hornet

Grief

Burning Witch

Leechmilk

Although Acid King and Uncle Acid are great bands, I wouldn't consider them to have a similar sound as Eyehategod. Here is a small list for you to check out.

Iron Monkey

Buzzov*en

Outlaw Order

Bongzilla

Sourvein

Haarp

Soilent Green

Fistula

Hawg Jaw

Cavity

Hail Hornet

Grief

Burning Witch

Leechmilk

Holy shit, I'm gonna be busy for awhile. Thanks to you also man!