Stoner/ Doom Metal Discussion Thread

Been looking and looking for Salem's Pot - Sweeden for a decent price... mayyyy have found it at Barnes and Noble's website for under $10 shipped, believe it or not. but now it's out of stock...so we'll see if it actually comes in! I'll be so stoked if this is a real thing! 

Not sure if mentioned yet...not really stoner/doom, but it is metal and pretty sweet:

Witchcraft

http://youtu.be/YstgEevn2JM

Witchcraft rule. This album always fell a bit flat to me. I waa just listening to the alchemist yesterday.

In the same realm check out horisont if you havent already. Listened to all their albums today at work.

Popped Horisont in to the work CD player last Sunday, just on a whim. At first I was like "this is cheesed as hell." I must say though, after a few tracks it was really something amazing

They fit really well into that swedish psych/70's rock thing that kadavar, graveyard, witchcraft, etc do.  they definitely do it the most "cheesy" but it is still super catchy and fun.