Stoner/ Doom Metal Discussion Thread

Was so stoked to get my STB records shipment today, wanted to listen to Ancient Warlocks so bad! Opened it up...they sent me Curse the Son instead... Such a crushing bummer considering that Ancient Warlocks is sold out for the second time and I doubt they have a copy to replace mine with :(

I emailed them though. Hopefully they have one hiding someplace and can send it to me. :unsure:

EDIT: Haha, he's at a wedding right now and sent me the greatest, most drunk email reply ever. I can't understand what it says except that he'll look into it on Monday and send one free of charge "if info in will." Awesome dude, awesome label! :P

I

Was so stoked to get my STB records shipment today, wanted to listen to Ancient Warlocks so bad! Opened it up...they sent me Curse the Son instead... Such a crushing bummer considering that Ancient Warlocks is sold out for the second time and I doubt they have a copy to replace mine with :(

I emailed them though. Hopefully they have one hiding someplace and can send it to me. :unsure:

EDIT: Haha, he's at a wedding right now and sent me the greatest, most drunk email reply ever. I can't understand what it says except that he'll look into it on Monday and send one free of charge "if info in will." Awesome dude, awesome label! :P

That Curse the Son record is pretty good, but that Ancient Warlocks though! Sounds like a cool guy, I'll have to go buy something.

That Curse the Son record is pretty good, but that Ancient Warlocks though! Sounds like a cool guy, I'll have to go buy something.

Yeah, seriously good dude. I reeeeeally hope that Ancient Warlocks comes through though. The Curse the Son obi edition is pretty badass looking though. Ultra clear w/ blood splatter.

Plus, it's all yours for free right? You don't have to send it back when/if you get that Ancient Warlocks do you?

Yeah, hold on, let me just paste his response to me because it made me laugh so hard. Dude rules and I can imagine myself sending an equally disjointed message from a wedding from my phone.:

shit,, at a wedding all weekend will look when in get home if info in will send it free of charge sorry about that

Yeah, hold on, let me just paste his response to me because it made me laugh so hard. Dude rules and I can imagine myself sending an equally disjointed message from a wedding from my phone.:

shit,, at a wedding all weekend will look when in get home if info in will send it free of charge sorry about that

Definitely drunk. If I squint my eyes to produce double vision I can actually fully understand that message! :-)

Haha, yeah the dude seems rad. Only fitting with the stuff he puts out. I emailed him about combining shipping and asked he could throw in a copy of the long OOP Spelljammer LP, just for laughs. He wrote back saying he already shipped (no biggie), and hinted that there was more Spelljammer on the way next year. I shan't miss it again.