Stoner/ Doom Metal Discussion Thread

Riding Easy posted the new Spelljammer - Vol. 2 artwork on IG. Looks pretty slick. Minimal

I'm kind of bummed about the new art. The original is so rad! My buddy told me to buy it for weeks, but I kept putting it off. "I'll buy it a little later. I'll buy it a little later," I said. And then when I went to buy it, Mr. T was gone. Well, I'm never going to let that happen again. I'm going into space right now!

I'm kind of bummed about the new art. The original is so rad! My buddy told me to buy it for weeks, but I kept putting it off. "I'll buy it a little later. I'll buy it a little later," I said. And then when I went to buy it, Mr. T was gone. Well, I'm never going to let that happen again. I'm going into space right now!

Hahaha. Yeah, I wish they would have kept the original artwork, but this isn't too bad

What colors did you score?

Got gold for both.  Order them from 20 buck spin along with the new mammoth grinder on clear, both samothrace records and the newest boris with merzbow.  went to grab the marbled of each but was sold out when I went to.

That is weird, and oddly a let down. It is 2xlp right?

yeah they both are.  and they are listed as "The electric Wizard" on we live. huh.

also unrelated the purple pallbearer demo is now sold out. that was quick...

yeah they both are. and they are listed as "The electric Wizard" on we live. huh

Believe it or not, they actually were known as The Electric Wizard for that album! It's the first one with Liz and without two of the original members, so they wanted to differentiate themselves from before :)

Depending on the version that might not even be all that bad of a deal. I think my obi edition was like $30 or something straight from STB. Close to it at least.