PO: Massive Attack - Mezzanine repress

fozzyb

I can't order this damn thing cause it's not chilling with sending a package to the US....fuckkk.

Yeah, the remaining one is unfortunately not dispatched from Amazon UK, coming from an independent vendor not offering international postage. Looks like they only had a handful available again on Amazon.   

Yeah, the remaining one is unfortunately not dispatched from Amazon UK, coming from an independent vendor not offering international postage. Looks like they only had a handful available again on Amazon.   

*Sighs* Foiled again. Definitely going to keep on eye on it though.

Gone? Dammit. I've been watching out for a decently priced copy of this for months. Looks like it's available on amazon.de but I can't speak German very well and I believe it's telling me I can't have it shipped to US. 

"

PLEASE NOTE
There was a problem with some articles of your order (see information below):
Mezzanine (Virgin 40 Limited Edition) [VINYL] - Massive Attack EUR 20.60 - In stock. Condition: New Sold by: ImLaden 
 This item can not be shipped to the selected address.

"

dang

There is one copy up for sale from a US seller on ebay. He/she is asking $79 which isnt too bad considering everyone else wants $100+ :( 

Someone please pull the trigger on this before I do.....

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MASSIVE-ATTACK-Mezzanine-vinyl-2-LP-unplayed-/121480693583