PO: Massive Attack - Mezzanine repress

fozzyb

They pre-charged my card on the 8th, maybe check your bank account?

Nope, no charges yet. I had it in an order with Gomez 'Bring it on' which had the same release date but now says temporarily out of stock. Maybe this is holding it up. Also just found I had a pre-order for Temple of the dog and looking at that order it says usually ships in 1 to 2 months. Man I have no idea what I'm going to get at the moment haha

Nope, no charges yet. I had it in an order with Gomez 'Bring it on' which had the same release date but now says temporarily out of stock. Maybe this is holding it up. Also just found I had a pre-order for Temple of the dog and looking at that order it says usually ships in 1 to 2 months. Man I have no idea what I'm going to get at the moment haha

That's burnt man, hopefully you end up getting it!

Hey all! I registered to reply to this. amazon UK seems to be cheapest i could find for this album after shipping and all (about $37.50 US) Im thinking about buying Protection and waiting for the price to drop on mezzanine. I mostly have classic rock and psychodelic rock in my collection but have slowly decided on investing in some downtempo/triphop. I love massive attack and plan on buying at least Mezzanine and Protection. I havent heard their latest album yet but im sure i will eventually. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Finally recieved it here in the USA! I origionally ordered it off amazon UK from a seller but it got lost in the mail. got full refund and then bought it from discogs from a guy in canada. I think its a bit odd that the labels on the records are just plain orange with the copyright and record sides printed in very small font on the edge. Oh well, i guess thats how massive attacked wanted it :)

• 1 month later...

Seems to be sold out everywhere. I got mine from amazon.ca couple of days before it went out of stock. This thing sounds incredible, I dont have the original but I cant imagine it sounding better than this one. 

edit: 

jpc.de has it but not for cheap: http://www.jpc.de/jpcng/poprock/detail/-/art/Massive-Attack-Mezzanine-Ltd/hnum/3264722

Guest deleted

Seems to be sold out everywhere. I got mine from amazon.ca couple of days before it went out of stock. This thing sounds incredible, I dont have the original but I cant imagine it sounding better than this one. 

edit: 

jpc.de has it but not for cheap: http://www.jpc.de/jpcng/poprock/detail/-/art/Massive-Attack-Mezzanine-Ltd/hnum/3264722

Yeah, it sounds awesome!

Whoa, 60 EUR at jpc? A lot of places that thought they'd be getting it didn't so I guess they're taking advantage of that.

To answer your earlier question, I contacted Virgin and they said only 1000 were pressed.

• 9 months later...