PO: Massive Attack - Mezzanine repress

fozzyb

From New On Vinyl? If you're in the US I believe you pay "21%" less than that (plus shipping) if you order from outside Europe.

Yup, New On Vinyl will drop their VAT (21%) if you're outside Europe.

So I bundled a bunch of LPs and got their free shipping (over 149 Euro), thus my Mezzanine ended up $38 shipped. Not too bad.

I'm outside Europe and I just tried to buy this (using Paypal) but I never got the discount. Did the discount get applied automatically when you checked out/paid?

I'm outside Europe and I just tried to buy this (using Paypal) but I never got the discount. Did the discount get applied automatically when you checked out/paid?

I tried as well and the price didn't change.

Not only that, they charge a fucking fee for paying them in any way, but Paypal is the most expensive. I already hate this site.

From Sly Vinyl:

Massive Attack – Mezzanine // Limited to 1000 Black Vinyl 2xLP

Posted on 20 November, 2014

Universal Music is officially reissuing Massive Attack‘s Mezzanine on double LP this December.

Although a prior limited reissue (1000 copies) was made available and sold out in 2013, this is the only other time official copies are being made available since the late 1990′s. Ravenous fans had to resort to bootleg copies in the meantime, so don’t miss a chance at snagging the real deal!

- Limited to 1000

2014 Reissue
Double 180 gram vinyl
WHERE TO BUY?
* Listed below are some retailers that currently have the pre-order listed and will update as more become available.
** The 2013 Official Reissue never had an official Universal outlet selling it, so grab it from wherever gives you the best shipped cost.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Just wanted to point out that the following places have this for sale still:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00FMF3R76?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=od_aui_detailpages00<-- even tho this is .co.uk, it looks like i can get it for ~$28 shipped to the US. Best option i see.

http://www.banquetrecords.com/3754043;jsessionid=D048789B5E862F1C1EAA1D0CACE2009B

http://www.newonvinyl.com/en/massive-attack-mezzanine-ltd.html

• 2 weeks later...