Paramore - Brand New Eyes LP black/yellow Hot Topic exclusive

travis

Guest zayzay87971

dude, give it a rest. you're acting like a complete moron. not a good way to begin your hopefully short stay on this forum.

Guest zayzay87971

dude, give it a rest. you're acting like a complete moron. not a good way to begin your hopefully short stay on this forum.

Oh forgive me for actually knowing the history of the records I buy sorry

Guest zayzay87971

Oh forgive me for actually knowing the history of the records I buy sorry

166.gif

You can hate all you want to still not going to change the fact that I know I'm right

Guest zayzay87971

In other news, I caved and ordered this a day before it sold out online. Hot Topic still has not charged my card or sent me shipping confirmation. Fingers crossed it doesn't get cancelled for some reason, they're normally pretty prompt with shipping.

Tracked mine last night can't wait to get it today super stoked!

Guest zayzay87971

21 years old? Fucking pathetic. With his vocab and insolence towards other senior members of the forum, this clown sounds 12 years old. I hope I didn't sound like this when I started on forums.

It's ok just know you were wrong about the vinyl and I was not

insolence towards other senior members of the forum

YES. ZAYZAY87971, BOW DOWN BEFORE WE, THE ALMIGHTY AND SACRED HOLDERS OF THE TITLE "SENIOR FORUM MEMBER." THOU HAST SINNED BEFORE MINE EYES BY SAYING STUFF ABOUT PARAMORE RECORDS OR WHATEVER. THOU SHALL VERILY BE SMITED IN A FASHION MOST BECOMING OF SUCH AND SINNER: WE SHALL HASTILY AND MOST DUTIFULLY CLICK THINE DOWNWARD POINTING ARROWS ON ALL YE POSTS. THEN THOU SHALL FEEL THE WRATH THAT IS THE SENIOR FORUM MEMBER. MAYHAPS THEN THOU SHALT REPENT AND SEE THE ERROR OF THINE WAYS AND BEHAVE IN A WAY MORE BECOMING OF A 100% TRUE RECORD VINYL COOL GUY PARAMORE FAN OR WHATEVER. I DON'T KNOW.

YES. ZAYZAY87971, BOW DOWN BEFORE WE, THE ALMIGHTY AND SACRED HOLDERS OF THE TITLE "SENIOR FORUM MEMBER." THOU HAST SINNED BEFORE MINE EYES BY SAYING STUFF ABOUT PARAMORE RECORDS OR WHATEVER. THOU SHALL VERILY BE SMITED IN A FASHION MOST BECOMING OF SUCH AND SINNER: WE SHALL HASTILY AND MOST DUTIFULLY CLICK THINE DOWNWARD POINTING ARROWS ON ALL YE POSTS. THEN THOU SHALL FEEL THE WRATH THAT IS THE SENIOR FORUM MEMBER. MAYHAPS THEN THOU SHALT REPENT AND SEE THE ERROR OF THINE WAYS AND BEHAVE IN A WAY MORE BECOMING OF A 100% TRUE RECORD VINYL COOL GUY PARAMORE FAN OR WHATEVER. I DON'T KNOW.

You have received the heavenly upward pointing arrow for this post. Thanks for the laughs Rad. This is just laughably out of control from both sides.

dhMeAzK.gif