Paramore - Brand New Eyes LP black/yellow Hot Topic exclusive

travis

Then don't buy either album? Or just drive to the nearest Hot Topic? $22 is not a lot of money for a record.

It'd be a lot easier if I could do that. The two Hot Topics near my house closed/don't sell vinyl, not to mention I'm on a college campus and don't have a car.

I also always forget about tax, that makes the 22+shipping even worse. For an album I don't love and would be more of a nostalgic purpose, probably going to pass it up.

cwhitmuzik, if you can have your order shipped to an address in DC, no sales tax since there isn't a store here.  You're close enough that you probably know someone in the District. 

Could potentially work. Know some people who go to GW and American, schools like that. Feels like metro fee to go pick it up would be more than sales tax though, hah. 

Basically other than for shows, I don't go to DC as much as I should. I don't take advantage of having such an awesome place such as that literally right next to me.

You really think 1300 of these will sell out that quickly?

They pressed 1500 of that FOB's "Cork Tree" and it sold out in mere minutes. Plus in like 3 hours at every Hot Topic store. My girlfriend got the very last one at the store she was at, at like, 9:30 am.

Besides, whatever I'd save in shipping would just be spent on gas.

I'm guessing 5 days or so. A week at most. About the same as Pretty. Odd. Only reason for it to stay longer is that more people have it, but the demand is almost definitely there based on ebay prices.

and people will buy multiple copies again in order to sell them for more on ebay. i also see this selling out rather quick.