Paramore - Brand New Eyes LP black/yellow Hot Topic exclusive

travis

Yea I'll definitley get a list of stores together soon for this

Off topic: what would be even better is a live store location feature on HT's site. As malls are increasingly irrelevant all brick and mortar stores will need to blend online and physical commerce to survive. There are always going to be people who want instant gratification, or want to ensure their record doesn't get damaged in shipment. But most places run their e-commerce division in fierce separation from thier physical presence.

If you had a good inventoring and logistics software system, you wouldn't have to do any work to get the list. But if you had a great system, you wouldn't have to retrieve the list at all. We could do it.

So... if you know any execs or IT guys, drop them the hint.

Will the AWKIF repress be the same exact teal color as the first pressing? Will there be a Riot! repress?

The AWKIF pressings pull shades from the album cover. The first pressing was evergreen green, like the tree on the front. Second was red for the couch. This one is teal to represent the twilight sky. But if you look at a physical copy of the album, there's quite a big variation in the sky color. If it's a strong teal, it will probably look something like the blue surrounding the starburst on the album's front upper right. If it's a more neutral teal it will look like the blue immediately above the couch.

I don't think T-man confirmed, but signs point to a Riot! repress next year.

Guest zayzay87971

So so so so SOOOOOOOOOOO glad I sold my first press of Brand New Eyes a while back. 

lol why there is nothing like buying the original item! I get the repress colors to build up my collection of awesome records!!!

Guest zayzay87971

I would love to see a tradelist...

lol I could never trade any of the titles you see on my collection page They are all pretty limited although I will say I have 1 extra 2XLP of the Self Titled Album on limited edition blue vinyl.

Guest zayzay87971

I concur. Now a tradelist must be posted! Please!

the only item seen in my collection that is possibly for trade would be the extra blue 2XLP of the S/T album and omg Did you guys pick up the hibiscus flower Paramore Holiday sessions limited to only 700!!!