Do any of you actually listen to the music you buy?

Guest crazybeats

Guest crazybeats

You know what Alex, the only thing that is being recycled in here is Shaq gifs and stupid replies from these stupid people. I like your town though, it's not as good as when Jesse Ventura was running it but I like your people. I said all i needed to say in my opening post. It's just a shame all these people had to ruin my thread.

You know what Alex, the only thing that is being recycled in here is Shaq gifs and stupid replies from these stupid people. I like your town though, it's not as good as when Jesse Ventura was running it but I like your people. I said all i needed to say in my opening post. It's just a shame all these people had to ruin my thread.

What is an example of a response you were hoping for in this noble and righteous thread you created?

I mean, you know this isn't your blog, right? Did you honestly expect everyone who read your post would see the part where you didn't want any responses and go "oh, well I'd better not respond then"? First thing I did when I read this thread was open up my gifs folder, because you can't ruin something that already suuuuuuuuucks

Guest crazybeats

What is an example of a response you were hoping for in this noble and righteous thread you created?

I didn't want any. Just an open letter to VinylCollective and maybe for admin to close it and sticky it to the main page for further viewing.

Guest crazybeats

Oh yeah that's me I'm so much better than everyone else and I'm so superior and infact I'm not even a real music fan, the only 7" I care about is in my pants right now. I don't even own a turntable.

Yeah. I'm not that vain. I'm just a man with a mind of his own and isn't afraid to speak his mind.

office-space-jump-to-conclusions-mat.jpg

But it's so much easier.

If I've inaccurately lumped you in, that's my bad.  I'm sure it wouldn't be too difficult to run some amateur VC detective work to check registration dates, active topics, etc.  But the truth is that I really don't care that much.  At the end of the day I see three accounts with similar amounts of posts, and no avatars... all of which seem to be active in this thread and hardly anywhere else.  And they're the only three accounts in this thread who aren't absolutely shitting on the OP.  Just calling out the seemingly obvious, but I do apologize if that's not the case.

Oh yeah that's me I'm so much better than everyone else and I'm so superior and infact I'm not even a real music fan, the only 7" I care about is in my pants right now. I don't even own a turntable.

Yeah. I'm not that vain. I'm just a man with a mind of his own and isn't afraid to speak his mind.

Brother, we love everyone - especially our brothers and sister of VC. Please refrain from those words. Let use channel our selves to doing good in the world.

Guest crazybeats

Oh please do Derek, go and do your detective work! And make sure they report back the truth which is, I am only one person and have only ever been one person. I only need one account and I'm not going anywhere, so you'll just have to get used to that. The truth is you wont bother to do anything because you can't do anything about it.

Oh please do Derek, go and do your detective work! And make sure they report back the truth which is, I am only one person and have only ever been one person. I only need one account and I'm not going anywhere, so you'll just have to get used to that. The truth is you wont bother to do anything because you can't do anything about it.

I mean we could get you banned.  We've done it before.  There was a troll (although a different type than yourself) who provided nothing positive to the board, and we voted to ban him.

the truth is that I really don't care that much.

Can you not read?