Hot Topic with Vinyl in Massachusetts

What are you talking about? My Hot Topic most definitely never carried vinyl and I doubt many others did in MA.

The Hot Topic in Braintree carried vinyl for a long time. (I got MCS Even If It Kills Me there for like 6 bucks).

So did the one in Holyoke. I know the one in Southern New Hampshire in Portsmouth maybe? carried it as well.

Maybe I can hijack this thread for a similar question. I'm going to the blink show in Hollywood, how about Hot Topics with vinyl around there?

The Hollywood and Highland mall has the biggest selection - it is the corporate store and will have all new releases. It also has a separate section for clearance with a good selection. Parking is a bitch but it's worth it.

It's also near Amoeba. So go there too.

The Hollywood and Highland mall has the biggest selection - it is the corporate store and will have all new releases. It also has a separate section for clearance with a good selection. Parking is a bitch but it's worth it.

It's also near Amoeba. So go there too.

I wouldn't waste the time in Hot Topic. Amoeba is amazing and will eat your day from under your feet.

I wouldn't waste the time in Hot Topic. Amoeba is amazing and will eat your day from under your feet.

For sure. I've only even been to the Hollywood HT once, but I routinely go to Amoeba. Hot Topic will have some things that Amoeba won't though and is worth a quick stop. Plus since it's the corporate store it's really, really nice compared to other ones. 

And yeah, if you (lemongoat) do go to Amoeba you seriously want to give yourself several hours. Like 5. It is definitely not a quick stop.

• 3 weeks later...