Where do you work?

borf

What kind of tools do you use? My dad owns Park Tool, and I work there in the warehouse during the summer making truing stands and wrenches and whatnot. Right now, I'm a student.

HOly shat dude, thats awesome! Basically Park Tools are the american bike repair industry... Ive got a bunch of personals and the shops got like ten times what I have. Can you hook me up with shwag and more gear?

I can possibly see what I can do, but I wouldn't get my hopes up. They get tons of letters from people asking for sponsorships etc., and they basically don't give any stuff out unless it's a pretty big team/event. But if you have any feedback or ideas concerning tools, I can get it to the right people.

Oh, and I can totally get stickers. There are just billions of boxes of stickers.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I work at Alliance Laundry Systems. I assemble fan housings on to the back of dryers and get yelled at alot. It pays pretty well for a kid straight out of high school with little work experience.

since weve become personal with these pictures and whatnot, i figured i would want to know what all yous do to make your millions.

Im a bicycle mechanic. Been doing it for three years. we have a kegerator at my shop if anybody's in ft.worth.

panthercitybicycles.com

What kind of tools do you use? My dad owns Park Tool, and I work there in the warehouse during the summer making truing stands and wrenches and whatnot. Right now, I'm a student.

holy shit, i totally love parktool. it's the only chain breaker i trust for my KHE collapse chains.

it's really funny, the people you'll run into on the internet.

No I haven't been neck bombed yet. Erie is like 2 hours away so maybe that trend hasn't hit here yet. We are behind the times a little. I mean we did just get our first traffic light a few years ago. And the people are too busy cooking up meth to rig up a bomb.

i thought kane was really close to erie. my geography sucks for north of clarion, since i just about never go there. ridgeway's nice though, i played baseball there in high school and have some friends in that area.

I'm maybe 20 minutes from Ridgway and an hour from Clarion. I have some friends in Clarion.

You guys that are in advertising or marketing, how do you go about it? I'm in college right now and I'm going to do Econ or Business administration because we don't have anything more. Any suggestions?

At my school marketing is a degree in the business school, don't know if that's how it is everywhere.

You guys that are in advertising or marketing, how do you go about it? I'm in college right now and I'm going to do Econ or Business administration because we don't have anything more. Any suggestions?

I started in business admin and fucking hated it so i took a marketing/pr class and loved it so i switched majors. We had an advertising/communication degree but it wasnt the best. I think i learned more in my internship than i did in school.

Joining any advertising clubs or societies in your town will help you network and getting an intership helps a ton.

what do you want to do in advertising?

I work at Wagamama in Harvard Square in Cambridge, Ma. Only the second one in the US. Its huge in the UK. We're gonna be expanding big time soon, and I'll be a manager in the summer. So many opportunities for me.

i was there around new years-ish while i was in town for the Hometown Throwdown.

Awesome restaurant

I work at Wagamama in Harvard Square in Cambridge, Ma. Only the second one in the US. Its huge in the UK. We're gonna be expanding big time soon, and I'll be a manager in the summer. So many opportunities for me.

I could eat the chicken katsu curry or the chili chicken ramen noodles every day for the rest of my life.