Official Fantasy Football Advice

seangj

Idk about that. Our coach is planning on going run heavy due to Cam's ribs still being hurt. He's wearing a super flak jacket and is being discouraged from scrambling so that might hurt his fantasy numbers.

I wouldn't buy into this. Haven't they been saying they want to run cam less every year (and the dude finishes as a top 5 QB every time)?

Not saying there isn't cause for concern with him this year, but they don't have the RBs to go ground heavy. He'll play his same game cause they have nothing else.

I wouldn't buy into this. Haven't they been saying they want to run cam less every year (and the dude finishes as a top 5 QB every time)?

Not saying there isn't cause for concern with him this year, but they don't have the RBs to go ground heavy. He'll play his same game cause they have nothing else.

I agree with this. He may be off to a slow start this year, but Cam is going to play just like he always has.

I picked up Palmer because I have Fitzgerald and he is projected as a top 10 WR in week 1. He won't be able to catch those 2 TDs without Palmer throwing them to him.

i also sat Bush, so I have Murray and Lacy in at RB and am leaving Hilton in as my flex. I just have a good feeling about Hilton against Denver.

1 PPR, do I plug in Victor Cruz or Edelman over what I currently have? Keep thinking about the Detroit secondary, Gronk not being fully healthy to play all snaps, and Cincy somewhat splitting reps between Bernard/Hill.

RB1: Forte

RB2: Ellington

WR1: Andre Johnson

WR2: Emmanuel Sanders

Flex: Gio Bernard

The only reason I think it might be different is that for the first time since 2011, all of our RB's are healthy.

1 PPR, do I plug in Victor Cruz or Edelman over what I currently have? Keep thinking about the Detroit secondary, Gronk not being fully healthy to play all snaps, and Cincy somewhat splitting reps between Bernard/Hill.

RB1: Forte

RB2: Ellington

WR1: Andre Johnson

WR2: Emmanuel Sanders

Flex: Gio Bernard

I'd probably play Cruz over Sanders in a 1 PPR. Mcadoo's system is all about quick passes which should translate into a lot of receptions for Cruz and a good opportunity for him to run after the catch. I'm rolling with Cruz in almost all of my DFS games. Sanders is definitely enticing in Denver's offense, but I think Cruz is the safer play. Sanders is yet to really prove himself in the NFL imo. Although, it wouldn't shock me if Sanders ended up scoring two tds in that game.

Not to mention, you'll probably have to move Gio in the Ellington slot. That injury is not sounding good.

Anyone else stashing Josh Gordon? Supposedly there's a chance he plays this year if the NFL and the Union can get a deal done asap re: HGH and higher testing levels for weed.

I think you would be crazy not to.  Picking up a guy who can practically single handily win you championships is a guy worth picking up - even if the chances are slim he's reinstated.  Once the news broke on Thursday I ran to my waiver wire (figuratively) and snatched him up.  I'm getting giddy at the thought of having 2013's top fantasy receiver on my team - from waivers no less!

He's still available in one of my leagues, my bench in that league is Torry Smith, M. Colston, Khiry Robinson, Lamar Miller, Marquise Lee, and Mike Evans. Debating dropping Robinson and picking him up. Also, I have Bishop Sankey in flex but I'm thinking Colston, Smith, or Lee to replace him now, any thoughts?

The only reason I grabbed Gordon is on the off chance that something comes out tomorrow.

If I'm debating picking up someone who has a good week 1 on Tuesday next week, Gordon is gone. As of today, you don't know who those "come out of nowhere" guys are so might as well hold him a couple days.

I really strongly believe that he will sit the year. It would be almost impossible for him to get an injunction through the courts. The only chance is this union deal.

My bold prediction is that marqise lee isn't even the best rookie WR on his team this year -- Allen Hurns takes that title.

that's a pretty good bold prediction. I wouldn't drop Lee yet just in case he does get hot but I agree with lebowski here. Hurns chemistry with bortles is going to bring huge things

I saw that Mike Evans was still available in my league so I dropped Rivers to pick him up. I have Stafford and a double up with Megatron, so unless Staff starts playing like shit or gets hurt I won't need to pick up a qb anytime soon. I kinda wanna see what Bortles and Carr will do before I make anymore moves. 

My bold prediction is that marqise lee isn't even the best rookie WR on his team this year -- Allen Hurns takes that title.

If I was to switch him for anyone it would be Torrey Smith but I think I'd just leave Sankey alone.

I was looking at Hurns and he's still available and I don't think he'll get picked up any time soon so I'm gonna sit on that too, as for depth on my bench I feel like Lee has more of an upside than Hurns, I could be totally wrong here but I feel like Lee could be an emerging WR2 especially now that Shorts is out. 

Sucks I have Lacy and Ellington as my RBs in one of leagues.

Haha! Me too! At least I had ELLINGTON. Damn so I picked up Chris Johnson since he's up against the Raiders tomorrow, but the fucking waiver wire took a week (which two years ago I don't remember it taking a week to process can this be changed?) So Eddie Lacy was stuck and I didn't switch him out before the game. Such a noob move :(

"Oakland gave up the 5th most fantasy points to Running Backs last season"