Official Fantasy Football Advice

seangj

pray to the fantasy gods, that a recalculations edit in tomorrow

What would happen in a playoff tie?

Also, Cutler was dogshit but the garbage time touchdown may have won me 4k. Pretty happy Ingram took that last possession to the house to give Chicago the ball with a minute and a half.

What would happen in a playoff tie?

Also, Cutler was dogshit but the garbage time touchdown may have won me 4k. Pretty happy Ingram took that last possession to the house to give Chicago the ball with a minute and a half.

wow I've no clue... 

no deal. what really sucks is I lost 0.3 points on manning kneeling to kill the clock. :(

Are you f'ing me?! Damn man sorry to hear about that. Fantasy leagues should at least add the option to toggle between on and off with that play.

ALSO

Gang

Anyone know why so many people are dropping Baltimores defense against the Texans this week? I think it's like 85% drop 15% add in Yahoo

Never mind I realize they were probalby only a rental Defense against Jax

OK so i am going for the title.  My QB is Tannehill and last week I sat him for Orton because they kept saying Tannehill was going to have a bad week but he ended up out performing Orton last week.

So my question is this.  Do i pick up RG3 vs. Eagles or stick with Tannehill vs. Vikings

I also have a chance to pick up the Carolina D vs. Cle or should i stick with Arizona vs. Seattle.

Just because, here is my team going into the finals with some minor adjustments if need be.

QB - Tannehill (possible RG3)

RB - Forte

RB - L. Bell

WR - Beckham

WR - K. Benjamin

TE -  Gronk

Flex - Latavius Murry

K - Matt prater

Def - Arizona (possible Carolina)

Bench - (possible Flex play.  i usually pick on gameday)

WR - D. Hopkins

WR - J. Gordon

RB - Crowell

RB - J. Randel

Damnit.... Forte against the Lions... My back ups are Crowell, J. Randle, and Andre Williams

I think A. Williams will get more touches than the others... But with Cutler being benched that could mean Forte all day... thoughts?

you gotta stick with Forte.  he will still produce catching the ball and be a safety net for Clausen.  I don't understand why the last time they played each other they only ran Forte 5 times.  I understand the lions are good at stopping the run but its Forte and sticking with the run will open up your passing game.