Kickstarter: Funeral Diner - The Underdark reissue

I would assume they're going out to people from the kickstarter first.

Anyone who funded the kickstarter get any updates?

Last update I got was on June 15th.

Hi everybody! The records are finally in our hands and we will be shipping them off to you this week. We will notify each of you when they ship out.

Thank you so much again for all of your help and support. We could not have done this without you!

Haven't received any shipping notification yet, hopefully it'll be soon!

I really need to get this eventually.

now we need a The Moon is A Dead World and City Of Caterpillar represses. let's get that classic skramz stuff back in print!

Hope this and The Moon is A Dead World will be waiting for me when I go to my parent's for the holidays. Really need that City of Caterpillars LP original or future repress. Still so glad I saw Pg.99 Doc#5 has a planned repress as well. My screamo dreams are so close to being fulfilled.

Hope this and The Moon is A Dead World will be waiting for me when I go to my parent's for the holidays. Really need that City of Caterpillars LP original or future repress. Still so glad I saw Pg.99 Doc#5 has a planned repress as well. My screamo dreams are so close to being fulfilled.

I haven't seen anything on Document #5 getting repressed, that's fantastic news!  Is Reptilian doing it?

I just got done completing my mini Mihai Edrisch collection. (Not much of a collection, but being able to own both full-lengths on vinyl is quite a challenge). A City of Caterpillar repress would be cool, as would a ton of other Level Plane releases.

Just wondering if anyone got a shipping notification for these yet? I know there was a picture of the records on facebook but that was probably about a month ago and i still havent heard anything..

A couple people who funded the kickstarter got theirs delivered last week without getting a shipping confirmation. I would assume the rest will be going out this week now that the holiday weekend is over.That's just a guess though.

Got mine today. Extremely well packaged, jacket looks good, and the vinyl is nice and heavy. Wish I had a chance to listen to it but I was on my way out the door when I saw the package.

Listened to my copy for the second time yesterday and I'm really pleased with how it sounds.  I think this release was well done all around.

• 2 weeks later...