Descendents Christmas Sweater 2013 preorder?

I have a feeling this arnt as limited as last years, based on quanity at least.

in the description it says

these are only here for a limited time so grab one while you can! Happy Holidays!!

that leads me to believe they will have them on preorder till a certain date and then will order what has sold.

I kinda like the idea of it being a long sleeve more than a crew neck.

really?  i feel like it defeats the purpose of the xmas sweater design if it's not a sweater.  even if it's a crew and not wool, it's still more of a sweater than a long sleeve.  i totally love this design though and if it were tee material, it'd probably look less frumpy.

• 3 weeks later...

They're printed. No way a knit would cost $25.

The only thing that kind of bummed me out is that they seem a little short. I am a fat dude and my XXL doesn't seem as long as an average XXL is. Does this make any sense?

They are. I guess I kinda just chalk it up to being a "cheesy" sweater that doesn't fit right.

Not one person knew what my sweater was at the work holiday party today. And for that. I am sad. Four holiday parties to go.

I wore mine to a neighborhood Xmas party and my neighbor knew what it was. he works at volcom so I don't know if that helps. I think just certain kinds of people are in the know, even in LA/SoCal. I've worn it to the bank, too, and the guy at the counter knew what it was.

on the other hand, I've worn my jawbreaker shirt around and the checker & bagger (both young guys) asked me what that was. too young, I guess...

• 1 year later...