Has anyone else mentioned that the whole record is pitched up about a half step? I'm brand new to vinyl, I just my first turntable and this is only the 6th or 7th record I've bought so I don't know whether or not this is a common practice among re-pressings or if my turntable isn't spinning fast enough or something, I don't know. Every other record I bought sounds fine. I first noticed it during the interlude before Stockholm Syndrome as the woman's voice was noticeably higher pitched. I'm towards the end of my first listen right now and I can't not hear it anymore. 

Still, the records look amazing and they sound great too.

EDIT: Nevermind, it's my turntable, it's not spinning fast enough, all my records sound about a half step higher pitched.

How could the records sound higher pitched if your turntable is spinning too slow?

This thread is hell.

In other news: FedEx thought it would be cool to let my copy sit in their warehouse for 5 days before moving it any further.

FedEx had that holiday hiccup but this is a little ridiculous.  It says estimated delivery for tomorrow on mine and yet it hasn't updated since Sunday saying it went from Atlanta to somewhere in Ohio.

FedEx had that holiday hiccup but this is a little ridiculous.  It says estimated delivery for tomorrow on mine and yet it hasn't updated since Sunday saying it went from Atlanta to somewhere in Ohio.

Same, mine has been in Grove City, Ohio (2 hours from my house) since Saturday haha. Also have a Pro-Ject coming by UPS that has been in Minnesota for over a week. the mail has been awful lately.

Same, mine has been in Grove City, Ohio (2 hours from my house) since Saturday haha. Also have a Pro-Ject coming by UPS that has been in Minnesota for over a week. the mail has been awful lately.

What kind of Pro-Ject? Just got my Debut Carbon in Red. Love it.

Just bought a Carbon black myself. Missed the Musicians Friend deal but got it with Amazon Prime next day shipping. Went from AZ to OH to my work in 25 hours. 

Try messaging them on facebook

Thanks for advice, this is what they replied to me. So my order was not canceled like someone from customer service said to me 

I have looked into your inquiry and see that the order has not been cancelled. It is in processing but we were waiting to ship it out because we wanted to see if we would be getting anymore of the Blink182 LP's but unfortuantely we are not. The other two items will be on their way to you. I have given you a discount on the shipping cost for the inconvenience. Your new total is $77.10. Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.

I really want to know what weird order they use when processing orders because I have ordered mine few minutes after it was added to their website. I have also today received email from them that one item they told me in FB message is not available too.

Thanks for shopping at Hottopic.com!

We really hate delivering bad news, but unfortunately, the following item(s) sold out and is/are no longer available:

2XLP|BLINK182-BLINK182|SPLAT -

LP|RISEAGAINST-SIRENSONG|REDYL

Also if anyone have spare Blink 182 s/t, I can pay 30$ plus shipping.

Thanks for advice, this is what they replied to me. So my order was not canceled like someone from customer service said to me 

I really want to know what weird order they use when processing orders because I have ordered mine few minutes after it was added to their website. I have also today received email from them that one item they told me in FB message is not available too.

Also if anyone have spare one, I can pay 30$ plus shipping.

Rise Against seems to be up on the website.

http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/Music/Vinyl/Rise+Against+-+Siren+Song+Of+The+Counter-Culture+Vinyl+LP+Hot+Topic+Exclusive-10126994.jsp

Ill wait what they reply to me on FB, hope they will send me at least those two RA records when siren is available again. Also I am not paying 40$ shipping again for one record.

I think I picked up the last copy at the Florida Mall in Orlando. The cover is all banged up but the records seem fine. I haven't given them a listen yet.

Got this today. Record jacket is pretty dinged and bent, almost looks like it was warped by water. Records look okay but I'll listen later. Splatter looks awesome though!

I recieved mine today too. It looks so great! It was packaged pretty poorly and the corners are dinged as well. HT shipping is cheap but it sucks that they dont package the vinyl properly..

Got my copies of Buddha and the S/T in the mail - both warped (well just the C/D side of the S/T)! Emailed HT, but not looking promising since for S/T since it sold out. Anyone got an extra they'd be willing to let go at cost?

This is all making me damn nervous, especially considering I spent 70 bucks with postage (which I doubt they'll refund if it's damaged).

Fingers very tightly crossed on this one.